Moonlight in the Bahamas


Beautiful Eleuthera


The day started hot and humid. No clouds, and the sky was a pale blue color. Jeff and I sat on the dive platform of the boat we had chartered to go scuba diving. This was a long overdue vacation to Eleuthera, in the Bahamas. One of our favorite spots to visit. We’d been coming here for years, mainly because the diving was so beautiful and relaxing.

Underwater. Jeff on the right.

“Go ahead, babe. You go first. I’ll be right behind,” I said. Jeff checked his mask and slipped smoothly into the water and gave a thumbs up and began his descent. I followed him and began my dive, too. The depth was an easy 40’ with no current and unlimited visibility. This was to be an anchor dive so we decided to stay relatively close to the boat.

Pink sand beach!

The reef was majestic, rising maybe 25’, with small tunnels filled with all kinds of colorful fish. We descended to the bottom, kneeling in the sand and just taking in the beauty of the scene around us. Jeff reached out his hand and I took it. This was a tradition for us when we dove. It was just a sweet thing we started years ago. I made the sign to swim and still holding hands, we explored the reef.

About 45 minutes later, we surfaced and swam to the boat, only 20’ away. We climbed aboard and removed our gear. It had been a terrific dive. We managed to see and follow a beautiful nurse shark, a green sea turtle and many species of fish. You can’t ask for more.

Nurse shark!

The rest of the day was spent boating and exploring small uninhabited islands. We snorkeled in the shallow water around the islands and relaxed on the pink sand beaches. We’d brought a small lunch of conch salad and Kalik beer and a loaf of sourdough bread. After lunch we stretched out on the sand and dozed, Jeff"s head resting on my chest. One of his hands played with the soft hair on my stomach, making my cock swell. But I could tell, a few seconds later by his breathing, that he was asleep. I pulled him closer, closed my eyes and drifted off, too.

Our hotel


We reluctantly decided we’d had enough sun and headed back to the hotel in our small boat. It had been a wonderful day and the first of hopefully many to come. Right now, as the sun began to sink in the sky, all I wanted was a hot shower.

_________________

Moonlight in the Bahamas

I stepped out of the shower stall, after taking a long, hot shower, water still dripping off my body. The light from the bathroom illuminated the entire suite with a candle like glow. The doors to the balcony were wide open and Jeff, also naked, was leaning against the railing. The moon, totally full, had just risen above the horizon, also casting a bright white light on the calm sea in front of out hotel. I stopped in my tracks, still absentmindedly drying my body. The sight before me took my breath away. Jeff was bathed in moonlight, his hair and skin reflecting the bright light. His smooth ass, whiter than the rest of his tanned body, was glowing, the light almost appearing from within. Most of his weight was on one foot, so the pale globes of his ass were uneven, one flexed and higher than the other. His arms rested on the railing, moonlight also casting light on every hair down his forearms.

“Wow, babe,” I managed to say. He turned and the light shifted from his back to his front torso. Again, all the hair glowed as if on fire, moonlight shining off his chest, stomach and legs. His cock, relaxed and flaccid, the fat head catching most of the moon beams.

“What?” Jeff asked, a big grin on his face.

“You look so beautiful,” I told him. “I wish you could see what the moonlight is doing to your body, babe.”

“Well, come out here and let me see it on you,” he asked.

“Do me a favor and put your hands behind your head and flex for me,” I asked.
The most beautiful ass in the world!
The light was bright enough to read by. And the orb was huge as it began to rise higher. I crossed the threshold and stopped. I reached out and lightly touched my lover’s face with two fingers, tracing a line across his cheek, down his jaw and chin, then down his neck. I cupped his neck with my hand, the curls from his hair tickling the back of my hand.

“Come here, babe. Come closer,” Jeff said, as he reached out and touched my face, too.

“Wait, just a minute. I want to just look at you,” I replied. Our eyes looked into each other and a small smile crossed both our faces.

“You’re such a romantic, babe. I love you so much. And you should see what you look like out here,” Jeff whispered.

“I love you more, babe, and yeah, I can’t help being a romantic when I’m with you.” I whispered back and moved closer.

I leaned in and tenderly brushed my lips against his, just barely touching. I wanted to inhale his breath and have him breathe in mine. I turned my head slightly and our lips locked together, melted together. Then I stopped and breathed. No movement, just connected now by out lips. I could feel his warm breath entering me as I inhaled. I exhaled and felt him slowly inhale.

Slowly, his warm tongue entered my mouth, just a little, almost tentatively as if he was afraid. I responded with my own tongue caressing his, both of us taking turns exploring each other’s mouths. Both my hands now held his head, one on each side, as we kissed in the moonlight.

“Oh, Jeff, fuck,” was all I could say as my arms embraced his warm body, pulling him against me. I could feel his hard cock against me as mine rubbed against him. My hands felt the hard muscles of his back and then drifted lower to his beautiful ass. His hands were following the identical tracks and now held the cheeks of my ass in his hands. We both pulled each other closer, never wanting to stop this hug, trying to melt into each other’s skin.

“Babe, turn around for me. Your ass looks so incredible I want to look at it again,” I asked as we released our hood on each other. He slowly turned and the moon beams immediately illuminated his ass cheeks. I sat in one of the deck chairs and slowly stroked my pulsing dick.

“You know, I could easily bust my load just looking at you,” I moaned.

“And I’d love to watch, but wait. Let me make you cum, we’ve never made love in the moonlight before,” he moaned back.

What a beautiful hole!
“Oh, fuck yeah,” I replied and dropped to my knees. His ass was inches from my face as I reached up and grasped his buttocks, spread them apart and plunged my face between. My tongue easily found his pink hole and began licking this secret place of his. Only I knew what this looked, felt and tasted like. Only me.

“Mmmmm, yeah, eat my ass!” Jeff groaned. I reminded him to keep his voice down. He is extremely vocal during love making. I love his dirty talk but we were basically outside now, on the highest floor but still, sounds travels.

“Sorry, but fucking eat my fucking asshole!!!” he ordered me, in a sexy whisper. I bent him over the railing as far as he could go and got him to stick his ass up by standing on his toes. I spread his smooth cheeks as wide apart as I could and watch as moonlight lit up his hole. I watched as he flexed and relaxed the tiny bud, teasing me with its flexibility. With just the tip of my tongue, I licked the tiny opening and felt the hole open to my touch. I could tell he wanted me in as deep as I could push my wet tongue. I reached around and grasped his throbbing shaft and jacked his dick as I ate his ass.

“Fuck me, babe, now! “ he ordered again. He can be very bossy during sex. But so can I. We take turns deciding who gets to be in control. We have never labeled ourselves as “top” or “bottom” but more fluid, versatile. Sometimes we both want the same thing during sex and sometimes, one of us just wants to get fucked. Tonight I wanted to fuck my lover, badly.

“Ok, you horny fucker,” I said, using one of our favorite names for each other. I stood and bent Jeff over the railing again, the rail just above his waist. I reminded him again about too much noise and he just grunted “ok”. He spread his legs apart and I reached between his cheeks and began playing with his asshole. It felt hot and wet and wonderful.

“Spit in my hand, babe,” I asked and he complied, the wad of spit going directly to my hard dick, laying against his firm butt. My cock was as hard as it could get, throbbing with anticipation, drooling pre-cum like a faucet. There was so much I probably didn’t need Jeff’s saliva for lube but I mixed the two fluids and stroked my boner.

“Oh, John, I want you inside me. I need your dick in my hole now!” Jeff groaned.

I pushed my hard-on down, so the piss slit touched his hole and smeared clear juice around the outside in small circles. I watched as Jeff relaxed and his bud opened more. This was my sign to push and the fat glans of my cock disappeared inside. I stopped because I was that close to shooting. The feelingly of silky heat was almost overwhelming as he clenched his hole around my shaft. If either of us moved I would have busted.

Don’t move or I’ll cum!

I placed both hands on his back and let them stroke the muscles and moved to his hips. This was our favorite way to fuck, whether it was me or him being fucked. We both used our hips as handles to hold on to, allowing total penetration. He arched his back even more and I pushed all of my cock inside. Before I began any motion, I encircled his body with my arms just to hold him tight, my hairy body rubbing his back, both of slightly damp with sweat.

“Fuck, babe, you’re cock feels so good. I’m ready. Go ahead, fill my ass!” he panted.

I kissed his neck and leaned back so we were only connected by my dick inside his ass and, holding his hips, I  slowly withdrew most of the shaft, then stopped, but just for a second. I thrust back in, hard, pulled out again, then back inside. I grasped his hips tightly as I fucked his ass savagely, each thrust penetrating deeper than the last.

“Fuckkkkkkk John, fuck me, babe. Yeah, right there, fuck yeah!” Jeff grunted hoarsely. I could see Jeff’s arm moving, stroking his dick every time I pushed inside. Jeff always insists on waiting to blow until after I have, but sometimes, he cums without him touching himself. I actually watched it happen when I was fucking him with his legs on my shoulders and I was drilling his ass. His hot cum erupted, spraying both of us but mostly him. His cum spurted more every time I hit his prostrate with my cock. His eyes were closed and his mouth open, panting and grunting loudly.

“Babe, I’m close, ok? You ready?” I asked, probably too loudly.

“Me, too. I wanna cum with you, same time but you say when!” he managed to say. I was a fucking machine, my dick a piston as I fucked him repeatedly, deeper and deeper until I felt the cum boiling in my nuts.

“NOW! I’m gonna cum babe!” I shouted and I could feel the first squirt of cream drench the inside of his ass. Then another and another. I continued pumping my cock in and out, some of the cum dripping out his clenching hole and falling in a puddle on the concrete floor.

“Fuck yeah, me too!” he answered and I saw his first jet of cum shoot out, sailing into the air. Each of the next spurts were bigger and thicker. I plunged my cock as deep as I could and hugged him tightly, my hand replacing his hand around his cock. My other hand grabbed his balls as I continued stroking his still rock hard dick, until I was sure his orgasm had finished.


“Don’t stop, babe”


My body pressed against his, both of us breathing deeply. I kissed his neck and nibbled his earlobes, one of his favorite and most sensitive spots. My hands explored his hairy muscular pecs and furry stomach. This was how I liked to explore his body, from behind. It almost felt like I was touching my own but different. I played with his erect nipples and lightly rubbed the tips.

“Mmmm! You know I love that. Don’t stop,” he whispered hoarsely.

“I will never stop, babe. I love you so much!” I answer. I reluctantly pulled my softening cock out of my lovers sweet hole so he could turn around. Our lips touched, softly, with love not passion this time. I reached up so I can run my fingers through his soft hair while we tenderly explore each other’s mouths. It never gets old. I know every inch of his body but still experience him like it’s the first time. His touch, his taste and smell, always seem new but comforting, too. New but familiar; so hard to explain. I lay his head on my shoulder, kissing his eyelids and stroking his cheek. I never want this moment to end. I know it will never get any better than this.

Comments

  1. John you little fucken romantic, you! I knew I’d get some written romance between you and Jeff one day! And you delivered in aces! I’m glad I asked you to consider writing one for us; Jeff’s worth it!

    Your introduction of Jeff in the moonlight almost brought tears to my eyes. I did get bleary-eyed though; I miss my Larry so much it hurts, we’ve been apart for days while I got over my illness.

    Personally buddy this was one of the times you really got my dick hard! I don’t mean just hard, I mean fucking rock hard, and I’ve been not that well lately! Well, you know me, the old romantic himself. Congrats, now I have to do something about the beast between my legs all by myself, too!

    I’m sitting in my family room watching the Grammy’s with my wife and I had to push my rock hard dick down between my legs as much as I could; I hate to tell what that’s doing to my balls, too! I read your story while she was in the room. I’m not too much into the show anyway. Thought you’d like to know that getting up is going to be a bitch, you horny fucker! I’m wearing those silky PJ’s, you know the ones where my dick can pop out easily. I hope I don’t need to pee badly!

    I can’t wait to hear what Larry has to say about this story; maybe I’ll write about it in our brosgonerogue.blogspot.com Journal one day.
    Love you brother,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy. Glad your dick responded just the way it was suppose to when you read this. You asked for romance, I aim to please. You are my number one fan. Thanks, as usual, for your support and friendship. Love you, too, buddy.

      Readers, if any of you have a suggestion for a story, email me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog