New Neighbor Joe, Part 3


It was 9 AM and the sun was already blazing hot. I usually started my jog/walk earlier, mainly to avoid the sun but I’d gotten a late start this morning. It was, of course, Jeff’s fault. 


I awoke at my usual time, around 6:30. I love this time of day, even more that sunset and dusk. New beginnings, etc., plus, the light is soft not stark like bright sunshine. I rolled over on my right side and faced my beautiful partner, Jeff. He was still sound asleep. I loved being able to watch him sleep and not be self conscious for staring at him. I reached out and softly caressed his cheek, the stubble raspy against my finger tips. His lips were parted slightly and I placed the tip of one finger gently inside. Within seconds, his lips closed around my finger, sucking and licking my probing finger. His beautiful blue eyes opened and he smiled. When Jeff smiles at me, I still get a tingle in my crotch and this morning was no exception. As he sucked my finger, my other hand began to explore his fur covered chest, running my other fingers through the soft thick curls, 


“Morning, babe,” he whispered. He still held my hand and kissed each finger tip.


“Hey, lover” I whispered back.


“Sleep good?” Jeff asked, as he slid my middle finger back inside his warm mouth, completely to the knuckle.


“Mmmm. Yeah. You? Fuck, your tongue is so soft and warm. That feels amazing!” 


“Like a rock,” he said, now sucking my thumb. I could feel my cock swelling at the thought of his warm mouth surrounding it. 


“Here, babe, suck this instead,” I moaned and sat up and straddled his chest. I always love the feeling of his thick chest fur against my naked ass. What’s even more exciting is to rub his erect nipple against my asshole! I slid down and licked and sucked the tiny nubs until they were firm and moved back up and aimed my hole directly on top of them. Instantly, my cock stood straight up and throbbed. Jeff moaned out loud as a clenched my hole around his nipple. His nipples are always sensitive and he usually plays with them, whatever he’s doing during sex. My balls hung loose in their sack and rested on his hairy chest. I pushed my now rigid dick down to his parted lips and rubbed the fat shiny knob along his mouth. Pre-cum was already oozing out the open slit and I rubbed that, first on his upper lip, then on his lower lip. The tip of his tongue emerged from his mouth and probed my piss hole. Both of us drool a lot of pre-cum. Sometimes we don’t even need a lubricant to fuck or stroke. This morning streams of clear, sweet juice began flowing onto his tongue. He pouted his lips and covered just my cock head and began sucking the pre-cum as it drooled into his mouth.


“Fuck, babe, that feels so good!” I groaned. I held his head with both hands and pushed my shaft. He opened his mouth to let me slide my cock inside. The warm wetness was almost overwhelming as he instantly began to suck my cock. I pushed my shaft even deeper down his throat until his nose was buried in my pubes. I let it stay there as his throat squeezed my dick, over and over. My balls now rested on his chin as I slowly began fucking his face.


Now, some of you guys know that probably my most favorite thing to do sexually is 69. It’s so zen to do this. Giving and receiving at the same time. So, with my cock embedded down Jeff’s throat, I twisted my body so his crotch was now in my face. His dick was rigid and the fat knob was covered in sweet sticky juice. Even though Jeff’s cock is cut, there’s still a lot of loose skin around the shaft and head to play with. I grasped his dick and squeezed, sliding the skin over the head. Large glistening drops of pre-cum oozed out and down the ridged helmet. Jeff’s cock head is so smooth and shiny when he’s boned. I love the feel of the silky softness against my lips. 


We turned on our sides and at the same time, deep throated each other’s cocks. Jeff’s dick is slightly longer than mine but mine is fatter. We’re both really good dick lickers and nothing gives me more pleasure that burying my face in his crotch. My head lay on his thigh and I stroked his shaft while licking the tip. He did the same with my cock and we tried to match each other’s strokes. 


I knew that usually Jeff likes to bust his nut first. He can then concentrate on my orgasm but for some reason, I was the first to erupt.


“Fuckkkkkkk babe, I’m gonna shoot!!!” I yelled and felt my dick being swallowed as the first spurt shot down his throat. My hips bucked and I slammed my second shot even deeper, the huge gobs of cum filling his mouth. Before the third massive load exploded, I felt him swallow the first and second wads. I continued to spurt hot cum, over and over, filling his mouth again. 


My orgasm pushed him over the edge and without warning, the first thick wad of ball juice shot out and up and landed on my face. I opened my mouth and caught the second stream of cum. I loved watching him bust his balls up close. I stroked faster and faster, squeezing out every drop of cum I could. I sucked on his fat knob, draining his balls. Then I began to lick up every rope of jizz off his stomach. 


I turned around again and laid on top of him. I could feel his heart still pounding from his climax. I lightly kissed him, then kissed him deeper, parting his lips with my tongue. I lowered my head onto his chest and we both dozed off in each other’s arms.


_______________


So, that’s why I was late getting outside today. Well worth it but still, it was fucking hot!


Sweat was dripping off me as I pulled my shirt over my head and used it as a towel to wipe my face, chest and pits. I was wearing my favorite dark blue running shorts. I loved them because they hugged my ass and also because they had no inside lining. Usually, I went commando when wearing them but today I wore a jock. 


I slowed to a walk as I got closer to home. I noticed our new neighbor, Joe, was mowing his lawn. As I got closer, he looked my way and smiled and waved. He stopped the mower and walked over to where I was standing on the sidewalk.


“Hey John. How’s it going?” he asked.


“Good buddy. You?” I replied.


“Ok! Thanks! Wife is away again. Fuck, she’s always away,” he said and grinned.


“Really, wow. Well, you know, cat’s away and the mice have a blast or something like that!” I joked.


“Yeah, for sure. Man, you’re sweating buckets! Me too. Wanna go for a dip and cool off?” he asked.


(Ok, I know what you’re thinking. It’s quite obvious what’s about to happen, if I let it. But, fuck, if you could see what is standing in front of me at this very moment, you wouldn’t be able to resist either. So, don’t judge me! 😈)


“Sure. Sounds great. Lead the way!” I replied. 


He pushed the lawnmower into the garage, and me, like a puppy, followed close behind. The darkness of the garage is cooler than the outside. Joe pushed a button on the wall and the garage door began to descend. It slammed shut as the bottom of the door hits the concrete. As my eyes adjust to the new light, I see Joe standing there, his shorts around his ankles. 


“Come here!” he ordered. Are there any words more sexy than those? Of course not.


I walk the few feet over to where he’s standing. My eyes are on his cock, of course. 


“Eyes up here,” he again commanded and points to his eyes. “And drop your shorts!”


Hmmm, ok, kinda bossy but I’ll go along with it for now, I think. I pushed the waistband down my thighs and let my shorts also drop to my ankles. My jock, which is soaking wet from sweat, is also pushed down to the floor. My cock, of course, is totally erect, pointing hard up at 11 o’clock. I wait for my next order.


He took two steps and takes me into his arms. My dick pushed against his hairy belly since I’m taller than he is. It felt great! Jeff is taller than me so my cock usually ends up under his nuts. Which is cool because I get to dry hump him a lot. But this felt different and I liked it. 


He pulled my head down and kissed me, his wet tongue probing my mouth. We caressed each other’s face as we kiss. He’s a really good kisser. Not as good as Jeff but really nice. We pulled each other tighter and rubbed our throbbing boners together. I sort of had to bend and he stood on his toes. 


Joe reached down and grasped both of our hard dick in both of his hands and stroked them together. The lube oozing out the tip of my cock made both shafts slippery. He’s a good stroker, too. I’m sure he must spend a lot of time bating his beautiful cock. Our lips are locked together and I moaned inside his mouth. His thumb plays with the area just below the ridge of my knob and I moan louder. 


He pulls away and sort of laughs. He knows how turned on I am now and will do anything he wants.


“Get on the table. I’ll give you a massage. I’m pretty good,” he orders, but with a smile. 


I hadn’t seen the massage table until he pointed it out. I walked over and climbed on, stretched out face down. Seconds pass and I almost raised my head to see what’s going on, when I feel warm oil being dripped on my back and shoulders. Then his big, strong hands began kneading the muscles of my back. He was right. He was good. I feel the tension melting away as his fingers rub and massage my flesh. 


He squirted more oil but this time on my ass. It felt ticklish as it dripped into my butt crack. I felt it pool around my hole then roll down my taint and onto my balls. Joe’s hands began massaging my ass, one hand on each cheek, spreading them apart slowly. He grasped my leg and gently spread them apart, too, as far as they can on the table. Now his fingers are playing with my crack, lightly touching my asshole. Finally, one finger remained touching my hole and began to push inside. He pushed slowly, maybe an inch at a time. Deeper it probes until I felt it touch my prostrate. It felt like a small electric shock. He knew what was happening and gently massaged the organ. He pulled his finger back out, again gently, and then pushed it back, faster and deeper. I gasp! Then, his finger is gone.


More seconds passed and then I felt the table bend slightly under the weight of two men, as he climbed between my legs. I haven’t lifted my head but I can imagine what the scene looks like. I’m sure he’s on his knees, his cock hard, pointing up, as he admired my ass. 


Again his hands grasped my cheeks and spreads them apart, and I feel his warm tongue against my hot hole. Fuck, his tongue is amazing. He licked and probed, sucked and fucked my tiny pink hole. Automatically, I arched my back and lifted my butt to meet his darting tongue. My head and chest are still on the table but my ass is arched up as far as I can go. He spread my hole with his thumbs as he probed with his mouth. I know what’s coming next. 


“Ready, John? You want my cock inside you?” he asks. 


I just moaned as my answer. I felt the head of his steel rod touch my hole and I almost jumped. Again, he parted my hole with his thumbs and began to push his cock inside me. His knob is huge but Jeff’s is bigger, so I knew I could do this. I’ve only been fucked by Jeff and a couple other bros. My hole opened for Joe’s big dick and I feel the head descend deeper inside. Joe stopped with the knob inside and gave me a chance to relax. I felt him squirt more oil on my hole and his shaft. Then he slowly pushed and slid the remaining inches into my ass. As his cock completely impaled me, he laid his entire body on top of me. He’s heavy but it felt good. We are totally connected, his big cock buried deep within. 


“Go ahead, Joe. Fuck me!” I begged.


“Relax, buddy. Just breathe,” he whispered in my ear. 


So, I breathed and my hole opened even more for him. He pulled back with his hips, then farther, almost completely out, with just the fat knob inside and then slid, quickly, back inside. He did this 3 or 4 times, then stopped, again with his cock buried deeply inside. He grasped my hips and raised them so I’m practically on my knees (which I love) and began to FUCK ME! No slow or gentle thrusts now. Now he’s a fucking machine. His cock pulled back and slammed back, then again. Each forward thrust seemed to go deeper. I can feel his hard shaft rubbing my prostrate with each push inside. I am grunting each time his cock enters me. Faster and faster he fucked my ass until, finally, he roared and shot his hot load as deep inside me as he could. I can feel the hot liquid filling my insides, almost burning my tender skin. His balls slapped my ass as he busts his nut, spurting over and over. With one final thrust, his pubes grinding against my ass as he finished. 


I felt my cock swell and my load began squirting. I hadn’t even touched my dick. My cream spurted in long thick streams, on the table, each one longer and farther, landing with a distinct splat sound. Fuck yeah, that was a first. I collapsed onto the table, my crotch and stomach rubbing in the sticky warm juice, with Joe still inside me. 


We laid there, motionless, for several minutes, trying to catch our breath. His warm body on top of me was like a comforting blanket. But a blanket was the last thing I needed, as I felt sweat start to trickle down my sides. I was afraid he’d fallen asleep, until I felt his tongue in my ear. This drives me crazy. Jeff knows it and now, so does Joe. 


“Ready for that swim?” Joe asks.


“Yeah, thanks for asking. That was incredible, by the way,” I said.


“No kidding! You have an amazing ass, buddy!” he replied. As he backed off me, his softening cock slid out of my hole, followed by a few still warm wads of cum.


“So I’ve been told,” I retorted and laughed. This new neighbor was going to be a whole lot of trouble, I thought to myself. One last kiss before we pulled our shorts back on and headed to the pool.


_______________



Okay guys, I don’t know about you, but hopefully your cock is as hard as mine is right now. When I write, usually my cock is my guide. If it stays hard and starts dripping, then I know my writing is good. I’m my own biggest fan, sometimes. I usually stroke in between sentences. It’s my way of edging. Sometimes I let Jeff suck on my cock while I write. How’s that for an image! I never bust my nut until I’ve finished the story. And dudes, I’ve just finished my story! Come on and stroke with me. Let’s cum together! Fuckkkkkkk, by the time you finish this sentence, my load will be all over my hairy chest!!! 

FUCK YEAH! SHOOT YOUR CUM NOW!

Here’s a pic of my jizz. I promise it’s me!

 Enjoy fuckers.


Comments

  1. Awesome story, buddy.

    I'm moving into the house behind Joe and we are installing a gate in the 8' privacy fence so that he can come over to my house and help me in the garden, even when the wife is home. "Hey Joe, I need to trim some tree limbs. Can you come over and help an old man, your bud Rick out? Yeah? Cool. Don't forget to lock the gate on the way in."

    He's wearing those snug short shorts that show off his ass so nicely. I'll hold the ladder while he climbs up and high enough so that I can bury my face between the young man's tight bubble butt cheeks. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog