John and Jeff


Summer 2015 

The Beginning


 The water was as smooth as glass. The only movement in the still sea was the small wake left by the boat motor. We were headed to some small islands off southwest Florida. The area is called 10,000 islands and it lives up to its name. Most of the islands are nothing more than mangroves but Jeff knew of a couple with sandy beaches. I sat in the bow of the boat facing Jeff. We’d both stripped to just bathing suits, baseball caps and sunglasses. Fuck, he looked so sexy sitting there steering the boat, one hand on the rudder. The sun  glistened on the hair of his furry chest and his skin glowed from the morning sun. I licked my lips and smiled at him. He grinned back. Just his smile sent shivers down to my cock and I felt it start to grow. This wasn’t a seduction. We both knew today we were going to do something about the sexual tension between us. The glances and touches over the last months were telltale signs of where we were headed. I was wearing a speedo. Don’t ask me why or even why I had one. I dug around in my dresser and found it. I tried it on and it still looked good. My ass was still firm and I could fill the front too. I thought it would be sexy. And it was, except I forgot what happens when you get a boner. Ain’t no place to hide it. So, I dropped my hand down to try and cover it some. I looked up at Jeff and he was really smiling, almost laughing. He licked his lips and sort of blew me kiss. I relaxed then, and thought fuck it, and leaned back, my hard cock very visible. His mouth opened and he gave me the thumbs up. We both laughed then. 
MY ass is still nice!

 He was wearing boxer like bathing suit but he dropped his hand to his crotch and grasped what I assumed was his boner. There were no words. Just looks and smiles. The motor was too loud to speak anyway. I stood carefully and thought fuck it again and untied the draw string of my suit and slowly began to lower it. I pretended I was doing a striptease and only exposed a little at a time. I turned and exposed my butt and looked over my shoulder for his reaction. With sunglasses on it was kind of hard to tell where he was looking but I’m pretty sure it was my ass. I let the suit drop and turned around, my dick rock hard and pointing up to the sky. I reached down and grasped my cock and gave it a couple strokes. 

Then the world changed for both of us. 


What a hunk!

Jeff cut the motor and all of a sudden there was absolute silence. Only the sound of a few birds. Jeff stood and quickly stripped his suit off. His cock was as hard as mine. We stood there, looking at each other, devouring every inch of each other’s bodies. I could easily have stroked my cock to release just looking at him. He was the most beautiful man I’d ever seen. It’s like we were frozen but I made the first steps. I stepped over the middle seat, now just inches away, and sat down. His cock was now directly in front of me and I saw a small drop of precum drip down his shaft, onto his sack and then onto my cupped waiting hand below. I brought the clear liquid up to my mouth and licked it off my palm. 

 Now, for the first time in my life, I was inches away from a cock, something I had dreamed about since I was a teen. I leaned in until my face was barely touching and inhaled the smell. Masculine musk and the faint scent of soap. The soft curls of his pubes tickled my cheeks as I rubbed my face in his sweaty groin. I reached up with my hand and cupped his balls, hanging low in their sack because of the heat. I lifted them lightly, gauging their weight. They were heavy balls,  smooth and slippery. No hair. (I learned later that Jeff shaved his nuts just like me.) I pulled on them, squeezing them and then leaned in to take one into mouth. Then the other, my tongue licking the underside of the sack. I looked up then and Jeff’s eyes were closed, his mouth was open and his breathing was deep and rapid. One of his hands was caressing his nipple, pinching it and making it hard. That was the second I learned his nipples were super sensitive and he loved having them played with during sex. He was making a humming noise as I continued to lick and suck his balls. 
MY first taste of cock!



 I pulled his sack lower, bringing his cock down with it. More drops of clear ball juice had dripped down the shaft, so I began licking them off, making my way to his glans. Jeff’s cock head is magnificent, fat like a plum and shiny when hard. His piss slit gapes open and always seems to be wet with precum. As I reached the spot just below the head, he let out his first loud moan and a spurt of cum erupted, followed by another and another. I was so caught off guard I didn’t know what to do. I’d barely touched his dick. Most of the first and second spurts landed on my face (which I didn’t hate), the others on my hairy chest. I took hold of his dick and gave it a couple strokes, making sure his orgasm was finished. 

He looked down at me with the look of total embarrassment. I stood and put my hands on both sides of his face and gently at first, kissed his parted lips. They were so soft. I parted them wider and inserted my tongue as the kiss became deeper, wetter and more passionate. I hugged him tightly, our sweaty, hairy bodies rubbing against each other. He apologized and said he doesn’t ever prematurely ejaculate, but he’d never been so excited in his life. He also said it was probably the best climax of his life too. I told him to stop worrying. I was kind of glad. Next time he’d last longer. Even after his massive bust, his cock was still hard. Mine of course, was throbbing with excitement. 
Jeff;s first taste of cock!


 He turned me around and sat down where I had been sitting just moments before. Now my cock was inches from his face. Immediately I watched my dick enter his mouth and completely slide down his throat. No licks or kisses like I had done. I felt his lips close around my warm shaft and he began slurping my cock. I couldn’t believe the sensation. I’ve had blow jobs before but nothing like what Jeff was doing to me. His suction intensified as my hips started pumping my dick in and out of his wet mouth. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer than he did and when he took hold of my balls and began tugging them, I knew I was going to shoot. I yelled to him I was going to cum and to back off but he did just the opposite and buried my cock down his throat as my load exploded. He never backed away, his mouth completely buried in my pubes as ropes of warm cum filled his mouth. My hands were on his shoulders to keep me from falling over from the sensation of his slippery tongue and my cum in his mouth. I hadn’t cum in days so I knew it had to be a huge load. He looked up at me and slowly slid my dick out, squeezing to get the last drops.  A small drop had escaped his mouth and hung on the stubble of his beard. I bent down and licked it off, then stuck my tongue in his mouth. We kissed then and I couldn’t believe he had swallowed my entire load. Just the taste of my jizz remained on his tongue. He said in my ear that was what he’d been wanting to do for a long time. 


I will never forget our next hug. We were sweaty beefy hairy guys, in the middle of nowhere, naked under the sunshine, hugging so tightly I thought we’d become one. When we backed off a little and we both looked in each other’s eyes, we both had tears in them.


Beach sex!

_______________

“Here buddy, let me help you,” I said and reached out my hand.

Jeff grabbed it and jumped over the bow of the boat and into my arms. We embraced tightly, his warm body pressed against mine. I put my lips on his neck and tasted salt from the ocean or sweat. Both good. I pulled back a little so I could look into his amazing eyes and saw they were filled with tears. 

“Jeff, it’s good. I promise you,” I whispered and held him even tighter. My mind drifted back to just three days ago.




_________________
Jeff and his wife Carla, lived across the street and down one from me and my wife. We had become friends almost the day they moved here a couple years ago from Ohio. Carla and Sue especially bonded, both “stay at home” Moms and now empty nesters. They loved to shop, lunch and go to the gym together. I was happy she had a new friend. Jeff and I also hit it off from the beginning. We enjoyed football and got season tickets for Miami Dolphin games. We also liked to fish and Jeff acquired a small bass boat so we could cruise the Glades together.
We usually ate together a couple times a week, cooking for each other or going out.

I even got Jeff a job with my station. He had been a Sargent with the fire department in Columbus, Ohio, so the hire was easy. Since we lived so close, we requested the same schedule so we could drive together.

Our schedules were three days on, then three days off. We lived at the station 24 hours for the three days we worked. We slept in bunks on the second floor of the firehouse. Jeff’s bunk was above mine (oh, those bunks, I could tell you stories about them). We really bonded there. There’s lots of down time in between calls and equipment checks, so we worked out together, played video games and watched tv together. He also helped me in the galley cooking meals. We got along really well.

A few months after we met, I began to feel something for Jeff I didn’t know how to describe. I knew I was bisexual since I was a teen but had never acted on the gay side of that attraction. I enjoyed looking at attractive dudes and had even gotten boners thinking about them. But, I’d married right after graduation from college and was happy with my companion. But, the sex was pretty much non existent now. Once a month and then very hurried. I would bring my wife off using my very talented (if I say so myself) tongue. I would cum as quickly as I could, then lights out.

One day I walked into the communal shower as Jeff was stepping out. He was drying his hair and had the towel over his head. It was the very first time I saw him naked and my heart did literally skip a beat. I’d seen him in gym shorts without a shirt, so I knew his muscular pecs were covered in dark silky fur, thick in the center and drifting in a line down his abs. But I’d never seen what was inside his shorts. Framed by a nest of dark curls, his thick cock hung down maybe 4” atop a low hanging pink sack. I noted he was circumcised like me. My whole body felt electric as I stared at his flesh. Immediately, my dick started to swell to full erection inside my pants. 

“Hey buddy, my eyes are up here,” Jeff joked and I shook my head out of the daze I was in.

“Oh, shit, sorry.....um, I....sorry,” was all I could get out.

“John, don’t worry. It’s ok if you wanna check out my junk,” and then grinned. “Not so impressive though. Looks so small right now but it grows when it comes out to play!”

“Mine too,” I managed to get out. He then actually winked at me and grinned. I turned, said later dude and left the room.

Since then, I thought of Jeff differently. I knew I desired him, found him sexually attractive. I even masturbated a couple time thinking about his firm moist lips sucking my cock. My orgasms were intense and ball draining.

That was a year ago. Nothing similar has happened since then. We’ve only patted each other on the back or fist bumped. The only touching has been in my dreams. 

I heard the awful news that Jeff and Carla had to put their beloved German Shepard Sadie down that morning. The dog was Jeff’s baby and I knew this had to be difficult for him. I crossed the street and knocked on his door. I wanted to tell him personally how sorry I was. We’d just lost one of our fur babies a couple months earlier, so I knew the pain well. 

Jeff opened the door and I could see from his face how down he was. Both of us were just wearing running shorts. Champion, I think was the brand.

“Hey buddy, I’m so sorry to hear about Sadie. She was an amazing dog!” I told him. I stepped inside and opened my arms. With absolutely no hesitation, he fell into them and threw his arms around me. I hugged him tightly to let him know I was here for him. He hugged me just as tightly back. I could feel his body trembling and his warm tears on my bare shoulder. I held him as he sobbed, one of my hands holding the back of his neck. He dropped his head and tears began to fall on the hairs of my chest. Then something else happened. The hug changed. It went from comforting to passionate, slowly at first, then more intensely.

We still embrace each other tightly but now our hands were exploring each other, drifting to our asses, grasping, squeezing, then stroking the tight muscles of our backs and shoulders. Our breathing changed too. Deeper with low noises from our chest. 

His mouth was next to my ear, warm breath, then warm lips against my lobe. 

“Oh, fuck, John” he whispered. “I’ve waited so fucking long. Ever since I saw you, I wanted you!”

I put both hands on the side of his face, wiping tears away with my thumbs and looked him in the eyes. 

“Me too, buddy, me too. But I’m here now” I whispered back and kissed his parted lips. 

We locked lips like they were made for each other. At first no movement, just breathing each other’s breath, in and out. Then his tongue parted my lips more and slid against by wet tongue. The kiss deepened, hands exploring each other’s body. I was totally lost in our embrace, floating, oblivious to anything but his mouth and my mouth together at last.

I never wanted this moment to end. I was ecstatic and giddy and so fucking hard. In fact, I couldn’t remember the last time I was this hard. I could feel his cock, hard as steel rubbing against my throbbing dick. We both slid our hands under the bottom of our shorts to grasp our cocks and free them. His shaft was hot and so hard. I rubbed a finger across the tip and felt warm liquid oozing out the slit. This was the first cock I’d ever held in my hand and it felt right. Not awkward or weird, just right. I started stroking it slowly. I did not want our mouths to break the kiss. I wanted to suck his mouth forever. His fist was tightly wrapped around my thick hard-on and also slowly stroking. We rubbed our cocks together, mixing warm precum, lubricating each other’s dick and fist. 



A hug in the shade!

Our breathing became more rapid, deeper, with grunt sounds and I knew I was going to bust. I knew Jeff was too. I grabbed both of our cocks in my fist along with his and began the final strokes. With our mouths still locked together, we unloaded our hot cum at the same time. Explosions of white juice erupted from both dicks, covering our hands, cocks and hairy bellies. It seemed like the jets of cum spurting from our dicks would never end.

We leaned against each other for support. The orgasms had drained us both. The feeling continued as we both fondled each other’s slippery cum covered dicks. I finally broke the kiss. We looked at each other, smiled, hugged again. Then laughed. 

“Fuck John, what was that? What just happened?” Jeff quipped breathlessly.


“I think something important just happened, buddy. That was intense!” was all I could say.
________________

Jeff has an amazing ass!

“John, hey, John! Wake up dude! “ Jeff said and slapped my cheek a little then rubs it lightly, “You ok?”

“Fuck, yeah, Jeff, I’m ok,” I said. I shook my head to clear it and stepped back to get another look at the man standing in front of me. I smiled when I saw we both still had amazing boners. 

“You’re a horny little fucker” I said. Jeff nodded vigorously and gave me his cutest smile.

“Come on, John, follow me. I wanna show you a special place I found,” Jeff said and reaches out his hand to grab mine. He’s so excited I can barely keep up as we race through thick mangrove trees. The island isn’t that big and I wonder where we’re going, as Jeff pushes the thick branches aside. He looks at me and says, “Are you ready? Close your eyes!”

I obey and feel him tug my arm forward. I take small steps because I’m afraid of tripping over roots. I’m not sure how far we walked, when Jeff stopped and said, “Ok, open them now.”

I was totally stunned by what I was seeing. At least 100 coconut trees had formed a grove around a small pool of what I assumed was fresh water. The pool looked fairly shallow and crystal clear. The water was a beautiful blue green, darker in the center and the trees shaded the entire lagoon. It couldn’t have been larger than 50’ by 50’. I didn’t think this was possible out here, but I figured a spring had bubbled to the surface.

Our own little oasis!

“My god Jeff, how did you find this place. It’s amazing. Man, if that’s fresh water, we could practically live here. Coconuts and fresh fish everyday. Yum!” I said excitedly. I walked to the edge and stuck my foot into the water. It was similar to a warm bath. I turned and grinned at him and then jumped in. The water, though warm, was refreshing on my sun heated skin. Jeff rushed in behind me and threw his arms around my shoulders, jumping on my back. I collapse in the water and both of us tumbled into the deeper center. Here the depth was maybe 5 feet deep with white fine sand on the bottom. 


I took Jeff in my arms again, tightly hugging my buddy’s naked body. Our lips kissed, mouths parting and tongues exploring. Our hips teasingly thrust against each other’s, hard cock rubbing together. This was another kiss I never wanted to end. Our hands caressed each other’s bodies from head to butt. Jeff held both of my ass cheeks and pushed his hard-on against mine. I reached down and grasped both cocks in my hand and let the thrusting slide them up and down. 


Tastes so good!




I was once again dizzy with desire. I’d never in my life felt like this. I’d never wanted to totally consume and become one with any person, like I did now. I almost couldn’t breath. I backed away a little and held Jeff’s face with my hands and just gazed in his eyes. We didn’t need words.

I swam to the shore and crawled out, leaving my legs in the water and laid on my back. The light breeze tickled my wet skin. I felt tiny waves as he swam up and between my legs. I spread them further apart to allow him access. A different kind of wave wrecked my body as I felt his warm breath and wet mouth consume my balls. Probably my most sensitive area, i moaned loudly and spread my legs as far apart as I could. His tongue licked my loose sack and first one, then both balls entered his open mouth. At the same time, I felt his finger drift between my ass crack and touch my hole. I think I lifted my hips to give him more access and the tip slid inside up to his first knuckle. Jeff turned his finger in small circular motions and tiny thrusts.

I looked up and saw branches of green palm fronds and through them blue sky, and sighed. I think I’m in heaven, I thought. Fuck, this is unbelievable. Jeff continued to lick my balls and the inside of my thighs. His tongue was so warm as he moved higher and licked the entire shaft of my quivering cock. He licked every inch of my dick before taking my swollen head into his mouth. He kissed the mushroom head on the tip and I could feel his tongue probing the tiny piss slit (Why is it called that? Why not cum slit?). He laid his head on my furry stomach and just sucked on the head, his tongue driving me wild, tickling the sacred spot beneath. 


Massive load!

I reached down and held his head, my fingers running through his hair. I began to thrust my cock into his mouth, my hips lifting and pumping. He took all of my dick down his throat and was still able to tongue my balls. I could feel the constricting throat muscles on my shaft as I began to fuck his face in earnest. 

My dick down Jeff’s throat!

I could have cum easily. I wanted to cum, to shoot my warm seed down his welcoming throat. But I wanted something else too.

“Jeff, Jeff...stop. I don’t want to cum yet. I want you to fuck me!!!” I gasped.

He let me cock slide out of his mouth and said “Are you sure?” “ Fuck yes” I replied.

I felt his arms slowly lift my legs until they rested on his shoulders. I watched nervously as he spit in his hand and rubbed the slick saliva on my hole. He spit again and this time, spread the lubricant on his cock. I knew I could have done a better job with my mouth but I said nothing. He lifted my hips a little more and I felt the hot wet tip of his cock press against my sphincter. I knew I wanted him buried inside me. Nothing was going to stop it. He pushed and i relaxed as his steel rod began to impale me. Inch by inch, slowly fucking my insides until I finally felt the silky pube hairs against my skin and I knew he was totally buried. I couldn’t help but contract over and over, his cock felt so huge. 

Slowly he began to retreat, his fat dick sliding out of me. I reached and held his ass and said, “Don’t pull out. Stay inside me, please buddy,”

Jeff smiled wickedly and said “No way I’m leaving you. I’m just warming up. You ok, Jake?”

“Fuck, I’ve never felt better in my fuckin life. Do it! Fuck my ass!” I panted.

And he did. After the slight withdrawal he slammed his cock back inside, then out and bam, back inside, this thrust deeper. He became a fucking machine, literally, as I was fucked repeatedly by my lovers cock. He picked up speed until I yelled and screamed “Fuck me, fuck me!” with pleasure, then slowed to a steady pumping. I looked at his face and his eyes were closed as he continued to breed my hole. 

“I’m gonna cum babe!” he yelled and drove his shaft as deeply into me and shot his first jet of cum into me. I could feel the squirt of each explosion as he dumped his thick load into my ass. I grabbed my throbbing cock and with a few strokes, brought myself to orgasm. My cum shot white juice over and over, my orgasm sending spasms after spasms through my body. 

Jeff collapsed on my trembling body, his dick still embedded deeply. We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. He lifted up and again looked into my eyes. I can do this all day and night, I think. I just want to stare into his eyes and see him smile. As if he can read my mind, he smiles and kisses my lips tenderly. Then my eyes, one at a time and finally my nose. 

“Fuck Jake. You are an amazing dude.” Jeff whispers. He begins kissing my neck, working his way to my chest and nipples. He lightly bites my nipples and continues to my stomach, covered in my cum. I gasp as he looks at me and begins to lick the still warm creamy cum off my belly and cock. He takes his time too, making sure all my cum as been cleaned off. I’ve never seen anything so fucking sexy in my life.


I roll on top of him and kiss him deeply. I rest my head on the hairy furry chest that I love so much and fall asleep.
!









Comments

  1. Marcus and Larry “Bros Gone Rogue”October 17, 2019 at 10:59 AM

    Hi John, you did a great job getting your story up and running out your new blog. I had the privilege of reading advanced draft copies of this story as you developed it for everyone to read and enjoy. I remember encouraging you with statements about your ability to grab guy’s imagination while reading your stories.
    This story could actually be two or three short stories, or chapters in the life you and Jeff share together. There are so many similarities between us; you and Jeff the East Coast Horny Fuckers and Larry and I being the West Coast Horny Fuckers. The only difference I can see, you guys are the destination, and we are the journey.

    I hope you connect well with your new readers with your very descriptive text and horny pictures.
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus, you know I couldn’t have done this without your support and advice. Thanks so much for all you’ve done. Big hug and cheers buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that was intense. Awesome story!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Rev. I’m so glad you enjoyed our story.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful story! Perfect way to explore and find each each other's desires.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog