John, Jeff, Mike and Pete, part 3

Hot men!

The warmth of the day began to subside slightly as it got later. Besides sunrises, late afternoons are my favorite time of day to be on the beach. The burning sun is in the West and the shadows are longer and cooler. The four of us must have drifted asleep, entwined in each other’s arms. My face was buried in Jeff’s glorious thick mat of chest hair and one hand rested lightly on his furry stomach. As I opened my eyes more, I let my fingers play with the curls descending below his navel to his soft pubes. His cock lay flat on his stomach, soft but extended. With a finger, I lightly massaged the area just below the cock head. It was fun to watch the blood immediately begin to engorge his dick, swelling the shaft and making his knob become shiny. His boned cock lifted slightly off his hairy stomach as I continued to tease his dick. As you guys know, Jeff has the most amazing self-lubricating cock I’ve ever seen. He instantly drools clear sweet precum when he’s even slightly excited. Since his cock head reaches his navel exactly, the liquid always pools there. I can lap the nectar like a hummingbird and it’s always something I enjoy and look forward to. Today was no exception as I watched the small cavity fill to overflowing as his cock oozed more and more drops of precum. My tongue wasted no time lapping the juice out. I put the source of the emissions on my lip and kissed the tip, sucking and receiving more warm drops of sweetness. As I felt Jeff’s fingers running through my hair, I took the fat head into my mouth and sucked.

Fun being naked!
I was completely lost in the smell and warmth of what I was doing, but low moans brought me back. I opened my eyes and looked over at Mike and Pete and saw Pete was also blowing Mike. Mike’s fat cock was also throbbing and buried in Pete’s mouth. Pete kind of smiled (not easy with a dick in your mouth) and winked. Mike was up on his elbows, head back, eyes closed, and his hips thrusting his shaft slowly in and out of his lover’s wet mouth.

I was able to reach over and stroke Pete’s hair with my hand, playing with his soft blonde curls while we both sucked the cocks of the men we loved.

“Fuck, it doesn’t get any better than this!” I said once I removed Jeff’s cock from my mouth. Everyone smiled and snuggled in closer. All of our bodies were warm and salty, the heat radiating off each of us.


Doesn’t get any better than this!

“Hey guys, how about we head back to the house. I’m hungry! We can swim and then I’ll put the steaks on the grill!” I said and jumped up. My cock was still bone hard and as everyone got up, I saw all of theirs were, too. Mighty fine-looking meat. My knees wanted me to give in and drop and suck all three of their hot cocks in my mouth, but I really was hungry. We did one more group hug, roughly handling each other’s hard-ons, stroking and fondling. I didn’t want anyone to cum yet. I wanted them horny as hell for when we got to the house. I had plans for these boners! With great difficulty, we pulled on our bathing suits and stuffed our hard-ons inside the best we could. We all laughed at each person’s dilemma, especially the Canadians who wore only thongs. Finally, they said “fuck it” in the cutest French accent, stuffed their things in the bag and just pulled their cutoffs on. Again, hot as fuck as both of their dicks stuck out the unzipped fly of the shorts. And again, weak in the knees (ok, I confess, I am a devoted dick licker). We finished packing up and headed to the car.

____________________


The sun was just beginning to set as we reached home and pulled into the driveway. The sky was lit with pinks, yellows and reds. In Florida, the temperature doesn’t change much when the sun sets. It remained in the sweltering range and as soon as we all departed the air conditioning of the car, sweat began to trickle down my back and chest.


Start the party!
“Come on in guys. Dump your stuff and let’s hit the pool. It’s like an oven out today!” Jeff said as he unlocked the front door.We passed through the cool interior and then through the French doors out to the patio. Within minutes, everyone was naked, and it was a race to see who would get in the pool first. Mike won, with Pete second (we let them win, we’re such good hosts). The cool water felt so good on our warm and salty skin. All I heard was oohs and aahs, as everyone enjoyed the soothing water. I swam over to Jeff and took him in my arms. 

“Hey, babe,” I whispered in his ear and then kissed his wet lips. His arms hugged me tighter as our kiss became more passionate. Our groins began to grind against each other, and I could feel his cock thickening as he became aroused. My eyes were closed as we kissed. Warm hands began to massage my back and ass and then muscular hairy arms encircled my waist. I was being hugged front and back, sandwiched between two beautiful hunks. Pete was behind Jeff, hugging him tightly and kissing and tonguing his ear. I opened my eyes and was inches from Pete’s handsome face. I was able to kiss his parted lips and play with his extended tongue. We both then descended on Jeff’s neck, sucking and biting, driving him wild. Jeff loves his neck being kissed and sucked. I could feel Mike’s massive shaft, also swollen and very hard, press against the crack of my ass. The heat of his tool was exciting, and I bent and raised my butt to give him more access. I knew I was about to get fucked.
Sweet kiss!
We moved slowly to the steps in the pool. Mike took my hand and led me to the large cushion spread out on the deck. He made me lie down on my back and then grabbed a bottle of suntan oil. He cupped his hand and squirted out enough to fill his palm, then spread the oil on his hard cock. The oil made his fat glans shine and glisten as he slid his foreskin down. His dick pointed straight up and curved slightly to the left. It bounced and swayed as he bends down and with two fingers, spread oil on my asshole. I lifted my legs and he guided his massive cock to my hole and began rubbing the head back and forth against my hole. He placed one of my legs over his shoulder and slowly pushed. I pushed back and instantly felt his dick slide inside me. His hardness overwhelmed me, and I gasped as his steel rod filled my ass. 

“All the way push it all the way in me, Mike! Fuck my hole, bro! I want you so bad!” I moaned.

He answered by filling me completely. It felt huge and hot as his balls rested on my ass and his hairy pubes tickled my legs. 

“Fuck!” was all I could manage to get out. I think of all of us, Mike had the largest cock and I was being impaled by it. He looked down at me and with a little smirk, said “Ready, mon ami.”

“Fuck, yeah!” was again all I could get out. He cock began sliding out slowly, almost completely, and I began to protest, but instantly was slammed back inside. He continued this movement, teasing my hole relentlessly. I knew he was stretching me open for when he was ready to really start fucking. Which was NOW! 


Getting his hole ready!
Mike’s thrusting became faster and harder as he pumped his rigid dick into me over and 
over. The friction against my hole made my ass burn and my insides also felt on fire. I turned my head to the side and saw Jeff and Pete watching, almost drooling with excitement. They had their arms around each other, playing with each other’s nipples. I saw Jeff mouth the words, “Fuck him!” to himself. That was a first but since Jeff was so obviously turned on by what he was seeing, it was good for me. 

Mike became a fucking stud, a thrusting piston as he kept pumping me. Fuck how can anyone last this long, I thought, and then remembered he’d cum already today. Fuck, I’m gonna be ripped to shreds before he dumps his load. Just as I thought that, I heard his grunts become louder and more frequent. Three more depth plunging thrusts and he let out a yell and then something in French. And then I felt my ass being filled with scorching liquid as he shot a huge thick load inside me.

“FUCK, I’M CUMMING!” he yelled. I already knew because the hot ball juice was already dripping out of my hole. I squeezed as tight as I could, my hole gripping his throbbing cock as he continued to shoot spurt after amazing spurt of cum. With a huge sigh, he collapsed on top of me, panting and sweetly licking my neck. He raised his head and kissed me, once then again, then the tip of my nose. His cock was still rock hard and embedded deep inside me. I held both of his ass cheeks tightly, forcing him to remain inside me. If he was hard, I wasn’t going to let him out.

We looked to the guys and saw them in a tight embrace, kissing deeply. 

“Hey guys, come up here. There’s enough room on the cushion,” I begged. We moved to give them room as their dripping bodies fell on the mat. Amazingly, Jeff’s legs raised, and he entwined them around Pete’s waist. I grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted some on Jeff’s hole, my finger sliding inside as I pushed in completely. I squirted more oil into Mike’s hand and watched as he greased his lover’s hard dick, inched from Jeff’s hole. The two came together and I watched as Jeff’s ass opened and allowed Pete’s shaft to penetrate him. 

Mike dick was still throbbing inside me and the sight of his buddy’s cock inside Jeff made it even harder. As Pete began pumping, Mike also began thrusting. Oh fuckkkkkkk, I thought. I am so screwed, literally. Pete bent over and kissed Mike’s parted and panting lips. Their hips began the same rhythm, slowly at first, then quicker. Jeff was moaning, I sound I’d heard hundreds of times and never got tired of hearing. I reached over and grasped Jeff’s hot hard cock and with my oily hands began to stroke him. He reached over and grabbed mine and slid his hand furiously up and down. The grunts and groans continued, louder and faster, all of us close to the edge. Jeff lifted his back off the mat and a massive jet of white cum erupted from his cock, then another thicker wad and then another. That pushed me over the edge and my cock exploded with my load. Both of us were shooting hot cum at the same time, as our asses were being savagely being fucked. 

At almost the same moment, Pete also yelled something in French and began filling my lovers ass with his load. I could see his cock throbbing, just an inch or so, as Jeff’s ass was stretched to the limits. I watching tiny white drops of juice escape Jeff’s hole as the massive load continued to fill his insides.

“FUCK!” I moaned (my favorite word). I looked down and saw I was covered in my own cum, the hair on my stomach and chest shiny with white liquid. I looked over at Jeff and saw he was covered also, but even more. There were five or six long thick ropes of jizz and his navel was completely full of juice. Mike’s cock, finally softening, withdrew from my stretched hole. I leaned over and sucked the pool of still warm sperm out of Jeff’s bellybutton. The taste making my head spin as I rubbed my face on his wet stomach fur.


Lots of sweet cum!
We all looked at each other and laughed sweetly, kissing and hugging, fondling and rubbing each other. We slowly, and I mean slowly, got up and together, holding hands, jumped in the pool. We embraced and kissed each other, four mouths and eight hands making love to each other. I for one, never wanted these guys to leave!

“Who’s hungry?” Jeff (of course) asked. “Let’s eat!” We all nodded and got out of the pool to dry off. The steaks were wonderful, the company better. We sat around with towels around our waists, sneaking peeks and a little groping. Sadly, all good things usually come to an end. I won’t bore you with the goodbyes, but there were lots of hugs, kisses and some tears (I won’t say who). But, for sure, I know we haven’t seen the last of these guys!!!

Comments

  1. hot damn I'd love to be a bottom for you guys that's hot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog