New Neighbor



Joe 



“Hey babe, what are you doing?” Jeff asked me.

I was standing, naked, in front of our large window that faced the road and the house across the street. My right hand held my cock and my left hand held a pair of binoculars.

“Babe, check this out! The new guy across the street is working out in his garage,” I replied.

I knew the Venetian blinds and the sun’s glare made the window glass a one-way view. We could see out but during the day, no one could see in.

“Lemme see. Give me the binoculars, please,” Jeff said. He was standing behind me, his naked body pressed against mine. The soft warm tube of his dick nestled perfectly along my butt crack.

“Fuck, the new guy is super hot! This is the first time I’ve seen him without a shirt. And I love the shorts, too!” Jeff grunted.

The “new guy” was a firefighter, like us, but with a different city. He and his wife and two kids had moved in a couple weeks ago. He looked to be about 30 or so, around 6’ with a well defined muscular body. His pecs were cut and covered with light brown hair, thicker in the middle and a thick treasure trail bisecting his abs and disappearing into his shorts. I was pretty sure the dude was going commando, because when he did squats, I thought I saw a flash of ball sac. He was incredibly good looking, like one of the first responders you see on calendars.

As Jeff watched, I could feel his cock begin to thicken and then harden. He kept it lying against my crack but was rubbing and pressing it up and down. His other hand had reached around and grasped my hard cock, squeezing it tightly.

“Give them back, I wanna see!” I begged. Jeff reluctantly gave them to me and his free hand now began to play with my balls.

As I looked, my mouth fell open. The new guy (his name is Joe) was lying on the weight bench doing presses. His legs were spread wide apart and his nuts had escaped his shorts. Fat, plump, smooth balls (we have very good binoculars!). I could picture those dangling above my face, just above my open mouth as he lowered them onto my extended tongue. Joe reached inside his shorts and rearranged his junk and his balls disappeared.

Joe’s beautiful junk

Jeff was nibbling my ears, his warm tongue and lips sucking lightly up and down my neck. Between the show across the street and Jeff’s mouth, my cock became super hard and rigid. Jeff began stroking all 7” of my dick as I moaned with delight. His cock was also fully erect and now was pointing straight up but still rubbing between my cheeks.

“Oh fuck Jeff, you gotta see this. Here!” I said and passed his the glasses. Joe had stood up and clearly the dude was hard. His cock pushed out the front of his nylon shorts, at least four inches. He reached down and slipped both hands inside his shorts, clearly stroking his cock. He slowly pushed the waist band lower, revealing a thick bush of dark curls. He looked around to see if anyone was watching (little did he know!), then lower, until his fat, hard dick escaped and stood straight up. He let the shorts fall to his ankles and began to pump his cock with both hands.

“Fuck me! I can’t believe what he doing. He’s jacking his dick outside! Almost like he knows he’s being watched!” Jeff panted.

“No babe, fuck ME!” I replied. I spit in my hand and lubed my hole, my middle finger sliding inside the hot cavity. I spit again and rubbed it around Jeff’s fat knob. I placed it against my wet hole and pushed back. The fat head slide inside easily and then rested motionless as I got used to the invasion. Then slowly, he pushed forward and I pushed back, his cock fully impaling me and sliding completely inside. I always loved the feeling of his soft pubes grinding against my naked ass.

My babe ready to fuck!

Damn, your so hard. I’m not sure if it’s me or Joe that’s got you so turned on, but I love it! What’s he doing now?” I asked.

“Here babe, you look. Your hole feels so incredible and hot. I just wanna fuck now. Ready?” Jeff groaned.

“Yeah babe, you feel so good!” I answered.

I looked into the binoculars and my cock throbbed at what I saw. Joe was sitting in a chair now, his legs spread apart and was pounding his cock furiously. His dick was probably 8” since he could wrap both hands around the hard shaft. His balls bounced as his fist stroked faster and faster. His eyes looked closed and his lips parted. Fuck, I thought, I wish I had that in my mouth and I was determined, in the future, to make that happen!

Jeff had lost interest in the new guy and was fucking my tight hole harder and harder. With each thrust, his balls slapped my ass and I grunted loudly. He held my hips and drove his thick meat inside me with every thrust. It was difficult to keep the binoculars steady as I watched Joe jack his cock. Suddenly his mouth opened and I watched a thick stream of white cum shoot out his throbbing dick and hit his face. The second shot of jizz hit his open mouth. I could tell he was surprised but he didn’t spit it out. His cock spurted again and again, until his hairy chest was covered in ball juice.

At the same second, Jeff let out a roar and slammed his cock completely balls deep and erupted his load, the scalding juice filling me. I could feel each squirt against the inside of my ass. Both his arms were wrapped around me and he squeezed my body tightly as his orgasm racked his body. I could feel the last spurt and he shuddered and sort of collapsed against my back.

“Hold my balls, babe” I moaned and felt his big hand cup my sac. I pumped my dripping cock faster and erupted my load, the first shot hitting the window pane. Jeff cupped his free hand in front of my spurting cock and caught the second and third jizz, a puddle filling his hand. He wrapped his cream-filled hand around my cock and slide his fist up and down, making me scream with pleasure.

“FUCK, babe, stop! My cock is so sensitive right now!” I yelled. But it did feel amazing. I twisted around so I was facing him and grasped his face between my hands. My lips pressed against his as we kissed, our tongues touching and darting together.

I looked once more across the street and saw Joe had disappeared. Probably to clean off all that cum.

“Well, that was fun. Maybe we need to go introduce ourselves to our new neighbor,” I said.

“Definitely! But babe, make sure we do it together!” Jeff replied. “No playing around without me, ok, promise?”

“I wouldn’t even think about it, babe. Man, I do want to suck that cock!” I answered.

“Soon, I have a feeling. Really soon, babe!” Jeff smiled and winked.



Come back for Part Two really soon.

Comments

  1. Hey buddy, good to see you writing again! Damn you know how to get a bro’s cock hard! I’ve got a long way to go before I can write like you can.

    Did you ever get the feeling someone was staring at you behind your back? I have a good feeling you Joe had that feeling and was giving you what you desired. Damn, those binoculars must be military grade, huh? 😛

    Lucky for you Jeff is on board with you. Fact or fiction, still a good horny story, now I need to go disturb Larry at his desk. Teach me to check my email!
    Keep it going, John!
    Love. Marcus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog