Whenever I'm With You


(This is just a short snapshot of this afternoon. We’d just returned from the gym and Jeff was very horny, as usual. I will never say no! It starts right after he’d given me a massive load of cream).

A still warm wad of cum dripped down my cheek and fell on my leg. I let Jeff’s still inflated cock slowly out of my mouth but refused to release my grip on his balls. I licked the drop hanging off the tip and then I fell back off my knees and sat on the floor, both of my hands holding onto Jeff’s legs for support, still quivering from his massive orgasm. The taste of his delicious cream lingered on my tongue. As his breathing returned to normal, he walked to the bed and flopped down. Arms and legs spread, it was too great an invitation and I crawled up on the bed and lay my head on his chest. I’ve always loved the feel of the soft silky hair covering his pecs. I rubbed my face in the center where the fur was the thickest and inhaled his manly scent. His breathing was still a little raspy, so I used the time to my advantage. Pulling the corner of my shirt out of my shorts, I wiped the errant strands of cum from his body and slowly deflating cock. I tucked my shirt back in, deciding to savor the special man-scent of him later. My own souvenir to beat off with later, when he was away.

All the time I kept thinking, that was incredible. There’s such a sense of power in being able to bring my man to climax. Don’t get me wrong, everyone loves a great fuck, but to give all of myself to this beautiful man, and to be able to concentrate on what I was doing, I had to get him off fully clothed myself. If I was being fucked by him, I would have enjoyed myself too much to fully experience his pleasure. Even if I had my cock poking out of my pants and was gently stroking it as I sucked him off, I couldn’t have enjoyed his pleasure as much as I had. I had allowed him total control of my mouth, lips, throat and tongue. But, I was the one really controlling the blow job, even as he rammed his cock down my throat. Trust me, the feeling I got when he finally shot his sweet load down my throat and all over my face was truly incredible.


Slowly, he was coming around. His hand snaked around my shoulder and began caressing my nipple through the shirt. Deftly, his hand stole to the buttons and began unbuttoning. I let him play with the hair on my chest for awhile, but when his other hand started to unzip me, I decided to get moving. I asked him what he was doing and he just laughed, deep in his chest, vibrating my head on his chest with his rumble.

“Your turn, babe” was all he said.

I pushed off him and told him I’d be right back. I walked to the bathroom and started the shower. Shucking my clothing quickly, I adjusted the temperature and jumped in immediately. I began soaping my body, making sure to cleanse my ass in preparation for what was sure to come. I concentrated on rinsing off. I wanted a nice clean body, not one that tasted like Ivory soap. When I turned the faucet off and shook the excess water off, I pulled open the curtain and saw him sitting there, towel in hand.
Jeff is so sweet!
“Come here, babe” he ordered. I let him towel me off. He paid special attention to my dick and ass, and as I bent over so he could get a good look at my pink hole, I looked at his crotch. Sure enough, he was starting to get excited again, just from drying and touching my body. Taking him by the hand, I led him back to the bedroom, gently holding and tugging his thickened cock to guide him. I gave a small push and he tumbled onto the bed. I climbed aboard and prepared to have some fun.

Jeff began licking my body, leaving spit trails through the dense mat of hair on my chest and stomach. His hands also roamed my body, paying special attention to my ass. When I was fully hard again, he had me straddle his head, facing the headboard. I felt his tongue take swipes at my ass as I held my cheeks apart. Not wanting to loose my balance in this wonderful sensation, I had to grab onto something. I reached back and grabbed his cock, hard and thick, and began pumping him at the same time. His hips began a slow rhythm with my stroking and I gently rode up and down his face. His tongue was entering my hole and I was finding it difficult to keep my balance.

Fuck me!

I decided my asshole was wet enough, so I sidled down the bed, and still facing forward, placed my ass over his cock. He let his hands guide him into me and I kept my hands on his thighs to keep him from pumping. I wanted to ride him tonight. His cock was so stiff, he was finding it hard to enter me this way. When he finally pushed the tip past my hole and entered the warmth inside, I bounced down and let his cock slide completely inside. My ass rested on his furry crotch and I felt his cock jump around deep inside me.

I raised my body and began bouncing up and down on his cock. I let it draw out of me until just the ridge of his fat head was still buried inside, then slammed my ass back down. I reached down and grabbed his plump balls and pulled on the sack. Still bouncing, I heard rather than felt, his breathing become rapidly shallow. His abs were tightening up against my cheeks. My throbbing cock was also at the edge and as he completed one more powerful thrust, I shot my wad straight up in the air. The first thick rope hit my chin and dripped  back down onto my cock. I hadn’t touched my cock but was occupied tweaking both my nipples with my hands. The second and third spurt exploded with great force and landed on Jeff’s face. I continued to ejaculate sperm, the cum still coming out in long ropey strands of cream. My cumming made me contract my asshole and I could feel every vein in his cock pulse for the briefest of time. He let out a guttural grunt and thrust his hips up, just as I was coming down. I felt his hot cum spray my insides as he unloaded his ball juice. I could feel liquid warmth spread and soothe my insides as he kept dumping his cum with every thrust. He put his arms around my back and making sure his pulsing dick was still inside, pulled me down so I was able to kiss him. We sucked each other’s tongues greedily as he finished his very explosive orgasm.

Sucking his wet tongue

Ever so slowly, his breathing returned to normal and his hands began to draw lazy circles on my chest, lightly rubbing my erect nipple. Everything felt so right in the world as I hugged him. I never wanted this feeling to end...and perhaps it never will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog