Joe the Pool boy



An alternative ending

As a devout follower and fan of Bros Gone Rogue, (brosgonerogue.blogspot.com) sometimes I imagine a different ending to some of Marcus and Larry’s adventures. With the permission of the incredibly generous and unbelievably sexy Marcus, here’s one of them (from Chapter 46). Please visit their blog for the real story. 


One mid-morning I was in the pool, in my usual bathing suit, none. And in comes Joe to service the pool. I know someone is in the yard because I still have those damn squeaky gate hinges that I haven’t WD-40’d yet. I’m in the deep end and not close to an exit I can use easily. Joe notices me in the pool, but may not have seen my lack of swimsuit yet. He comes over to the deep end to chat with me, and now knows I’m naked. That poor guy, just started stuttering, and tried to not look into the pool while talking to me. He suggested that he should go and leave the chemicals for me to pour in once I get out. He just kept apologizing and gave me excuses about his daughter and school; like I’m listening to him. I’ve got my own problems right now. “I’m sorry Mr. Holmes, I really am, I should have called you. I can leave now and come back in the morning.” I just told him, “why, you are already here, if you want me out of the pool, I’ll get out.” He said no, if it was okay with me, he’d could go to the shallow end to test the water and then work on the filter.

Personally, I don’t think Joe saw much of anything because he kept looking away, maybe he saw my ass when I turned around? I got out of the pool anyway, and wrapped a towel around my waist, made sure it was tucked tight and not going to drop. That was important because I was sporting a boner that needed anchoring under that towel. See this is where Larry can do a better job hiding his sky pointing boner! I looked down and that dick of mine wasn’t doing a great job of hiding, I kind of liked the look though, made me feel bigger than I am!

I walked around to the filter and pump area which is hiding behind a wall built to hide the equipment and sound. I said, “Hey Joe, stop feeling bad about catching me naked today. I’m okay with you being here, that’s how I swim all the time; we all swim that way around here. I’m sure you must know other clients that do the same too.” “Yes sir, I’ve run into some ladies that way sometimes. I don’t see many men clients though, I guess because they are at work.” I told him, “well I work at home, so I’m here all the time and swim at different parts of the day. You’ll probably catch me that way a lot.”

I looked down at my towel that was supposed to hide my boner, it’s not doing a good job, that flagpole dick of mine was having a mind of his own right now. I decided to tighten the towel around me better which meant it was going to be much looser for a moment. That’s all it took to release my dick to full boner status, there was no question in his or my mind that there was a boner in play. I quickly tightened the towel around me to flatten my dick down. Yeah, that was going to happen, the tight towel just showcased my dick even more. 

Hey, I’m Marcus I do and say stuff no one else does all the time. I decided there’s no hiding what was happening anymore. I just said, “Joe, I guess now I have to apologize, my dick was reacting to the situation. I have a fucking boner right now, shit happens.” I got him to laugh, not a big laugh, a slightly timid laugh, that is until I started laughing at the situation too. He finally looked like he was okay with everything, and just went about messing with the pool equipment. I watched him for a moment, and then asked him, “we’re good Joe, right?” “Sure Mr. Holmes, we’re good. Sorry though.” “Don’t be sorry, we’re men, it’s cool!” I told him I was headed back into the pool.

I walked over to my office deck, took off my towel and placed it on the deck, and dived back into the pool. I still have my boner, and I don’t think it’s going to leave anytime soon! It’s a good thing my Babe Larry was not my Babe yet! He could get jealous!

I’m in the pool and I keep an eye on the wall where Joe is working, the wall is not tall, but tall enough to hide the equipment behind it, however, not Joe, I can see him working and see him peeking my way. I’m not sure what he sees, but there’s no question he’s interested now. He caught my eye on one of his peeks and decided to come back out from behind the wall. I think the ‘Joe were good’ comment got him thinking it’s okay that I’m naked with him there, so go about his business. Well, part of that business was some chit chat with me while he sat on the edge of my deck. 

Apparently, he’s okay with me naked, but I bet he wanted to see that boner of mine. So, I gave him the view he wanted. He hardly took his eyes away from my swollen dick. I know why it was swollen and why it wasn’t going away soon too. 

(Start of my ending)

I walked closer through the water to where Joe was sitting, dangling his legs in the cool water. My gaze never left his, our eyes locked. I gave him a slight smile and watched as his face brightened with a broad grin. As I got closer, he extended his foot and began brushing it against my hairy stomach.

“Mr. Holmes, you’ve got a lot of hair on your chest. Nice and thick,” Joe remarked.

“Bro, call me Marcus or Marc. And yeah, it is pretty thick but soft. I’m glad you think it’s nice,” I replied.

I moved closer still and grabbed the foot that was touching me and began to massage it. I placed the sole against my chest and let him feel how soft the hair was. Ours eyes were still locked but I watched his lips part and a small gasp escaped.

“Man, it is soft, feels like fur. That feels awesome,” he cried and licked his parted lips. 

I noticed a couple beads of sweat roll down his cheeks. I continued to rub his foot through my chest fur and was now holding the ankle of his other foot.

“Joe, you look like you’re burning up. Why don’t you get wet bro?” I asked.

“Um, okay, you sure?” Joe asked.

I gave him my biggest smile and said, absolutely sure. He stood and pulled his shirt over his head. His body was lean but muscular, well defined pecs with small pink erect nipples. His stomach had defined abs with a thin line of hair down the middle, thickening past his navel and disappearing into his shorts. I backed up so I could take in the spectacular view. His fingers fumbled with the button of his shorts and then began to lower his zipper. He looked back down at me as he teased me with his slowly descending fingers. His thick pubes came into view followed by the base of his cock. He stopped and put his hands behind his head and posed for me, flexing his arms and wiggling his hips. 

I’m pretty sure I was panting. I know my cock couldn’t have gotten any harder as he reached down and pushed his shorts down to his ankles. His freed erect cock sprang up, pointing to the sky. Not big but perfect in every way with a fat plump mushroom head. Two balls hung loosely in their sack, one slightly lower. My hand absently grasped my cock and squeezed, then stroked underwater. I know he could see me doing this and he began to mimic what I was doing. His fist was stroking his hard-on and smiling at me while he teased me.

“Fucking hot, Joe! Jump in, buddy!” I ordered and watched as he leaped in the air and with a splash disappeared under water. When he surfaced he was just inches from me. So close, our dicks touched. I reached down and grasped both in my hand and squeezed tightly. His eyes closed and he fell forward as he threw his arms around me. With my other arm, I hugged him back, letting my hand roam up and down his back. 

He opened his eyes and looked into mine and grinned. 

“Can I kiss you, Marc?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah, Joe,” I replied, smiled and lowered my lips to his lips. There are no words to describe the feeling you get when your lips touch other lips. Soft at first, wet lips sliding against other wet lips, parting slightly and feeling the tip of a warm tongue exploring your mouth. Stealing and giving warm breaths of air, creating vacuums as lips seal in a perfect lock.
Kiss me, Joe

Our kiss became more passionate, Joe’s hands holding the sides of my face and my hands are doing the same. Our bodies are crushed against each other and I have to reach down and pull my bone hard cock up to keep from poking him. 

My hands have now dropped to his ass and I hold each cheek in my hands. Plump and round, each mound of flesh fills my hand. I let my finger tips tease his crack and push my middle finger inside so I can touch his hole. A gasp, followed by a moan, fills my mouth as Joe lifts his legs and encircles my waist. His cheeks are now spread widely apart, giving me total access to his tiny puckered hole. 

With one hand he reaches behind and finds my hard cock, then maneuvers it so the tip is touching his asshole. My turn to gasp as I realize he wants me to fuck him.

“Buddy, you sure?” I ask.

“Yeah, I want you to fuck me! Just go slow at first. Its pretty tight!” he grunts.

I spread his cheeks and then his anus further apart with my fingers and guide the head of my dick to his hole and push slowly. The glans slid in easily, the heat almost overwhelming, and I stopped to allow him time to adjust. His arms are around my neck, his face buried in my shoulder and I can feel his short hot gasps as I pushed deeper inside. I pushed, then stop, wait, and pushed more, then feel the last inch slide in and my pubes grind against his ass. 

Fucking underwater is difficult, so I backed up to the pool steps and sit on the top step. Joe is now out of water and is totally impaled on my hard thick cock. He has leverage now with his feet planted on the step and slowly raised his hips and then lowers them, devouring my dick with his ass. He is grunting loudly as he does all the work. His hard cock is bobbing inches from my face. I can bend forward and suck the head only as he bucked and rode my cock.

For a novice, he knows what he’s doing. He clenches my shaft with his tight hole, then relaxes as he lowers his butt, then clenches as he rises. I’ve never felt this kind of wet heat on my cock before. I know I am so close to shooting but I’m not sure he wants me to cum inside him. I ask and he just nods yes.

“Fuckkkkkkk I’m gonna cum!” I yelled and feel my cock start to explode deep inside Joe’s ass. My hips are thrusting, plowing my dick deeper and deeper as spurts of cum fill his hole.

I swallowed as fast as I could!

“Me too, Marc!!!”  Joe announced loudly and erupts his cum into my waiting mouth. Sweet and thick, I swallow wad after creamy wad of Joe’s delicious juice as he pumped it onto my tongue and down my throat. Both of my arms are holding Joe tightly, our chests against each other. With one hand he played with the curls on my chest and the other one caressed the hair on my head. We are both still shaking from our orgasms, still not able to speak.

Joe lifts his head first and looks into my eyes.

“Damn, Marcus, that was......what? Amazing? Fucking amazing!!!” he cried.

As my dick slowly slips out of him, I kiss his pouted lips and just nod. I’m thinking, next time I want him in my bed. Hopefully there will be a next time! 💦💦💦 (If he’s popular, I’m sure he’ll make an encore appearance).

Comments

  1. Wow, I didn’t know I could have gotten this far with the little stud! Ha ha, I was impressed with my performance in your version too, what a fucking stud I turned out to be! It’s a good thing that Larry and I weren’t an issue back then, or my ass would have been grass by now!

    John took a rather innocent but sexy situation I was involved in with the ‘real Joe’ and made it totally fucking hot! Too bad I didn’t know you back then John, you could have coached me to a whole different happy ending!

    John, I’m glad I convinced you to publish your stories. These stories about you and your partner Jeff are super hot to read. I bet you will reach a lot of readers very soon in this blog and make a lot of horny men blow some big loads along the way!

    I want to thank you publicly for following Larry and myself in our blog, and for pushing me to punch up the sex action more in our own journal. Also, for promoting our love story to your readers as well. There are so many similarities between us, along with significant differences as well. Like I told you in an email, you guys are the East Coast horny fuckers, and we are the West Coast horny fuckers. Now our readers can check out for themselves.

    Marcus,
    (our blog is located at: https://brosgonerogue.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog