Jeff and John
Mark and Gary

Jeff, Mark, Gary and John, getting to know each other!


“You did what? “ Jeff asks.

“ Hey, Jeff, relax. I met this dude when I was out jogging. We sat and talked for awhile. He seems like a really cool dude. So, I invited him over to watch the game this afternoon. He lives a couple blocks away. He asked if he could bring his buddy too. I said sure. Their names are Mark and Gary.”

“And?” Jeff asks again.

“And, he’s really hot! Same build as me, dark hair, mustache, beautiful puppy dog eyes with long lashes, sexy body!” I retort.

“That’s what I thought! Ok, sounds fun. Is he gay? Bi? Or what?” Jeff inquires.

“Well, he told me he’s married but gave me the impression he and his buddy are kind of having some sort of secret affair. He’s definitely aware we’re gay,” I answer.

“Hmm. This could be interesting!”

___________

The doorbell rings at exactly 4. Hmm, very punctual, I think, as I open the front door. I may have gasped a little at the sight but try to hide it with a smile. 

“Hey guys! Come on in!” I smile and open the door wide. 

“Hey John, this is Gary. Gary, this is John” Mark announces. I shake Gary’s hand and give him my best smile. 

“Really nice to meet you, bro. Love your house. Looks very comfortable,” Gary says.

“Hey man, thanks. Come on outside and meet Jeff” I say, leading them to the patio and pool. I see Jeff has put on his sexiest bathing suit, a black square cut that shows off his firm ass. I can’t help but chuckle. I’m wearing my running nylon shorts from earlier and a white tank top.

“Jeff, come here. This is Mark and Gary!” 
“Hey guys, welcome! Nice to meet both of you! Take your shoes off. Make yourselves at home” and gives them his biggest smile.

“Thanks, Jeff. We brought a few brews for the game!” Mark says.

“Thanks, man. Have a seat. I’ll put these on ice.” Jeff says.

Sexy Mark!
Our outdoor furniture is basically rattan platforms with thick cushions and pillows. You can sit or stretch out for a nap. Lots of room for big beefy guys like us to sprawl. We’ve even slept here many times. 

“Really awesome pool, John,” Mark says. “Looks really inviting, it’s so friggin hot today!”

“Let’s get wet! I’m already sweating, too. Oh, and by the way, we usually don’t wear suits in the pool. But you’re welcome to do what’s comfortable for you,” I say.

We all stand up and start stripping off our shirts and then to my surprise, they both drop their shorts and step out of them. Both have big grins and Mark says, “when in Rome!”

The naked men in front of me are so sexy, I feel my cock start to rise. Mark has light brown haired, with a hot dads bod, very sexy. His chest is covered with light brown, almost blond hair that runs in a thick line down his belly to his thick pubes. His shoulders and arms show he’s no stranger to lifting weights. His legs and thighs are massive, also covered with light brown hair. His cock looks beautiful nestled in the bed of curls. A grower for sure, I think, just the kind I love. Not too big. A perfect mouthful. And below his dick are two plump balls, one hanging slightly lower in their smooth sack. He must shave his balls like we do, I think. I can’t wait to suck on those.

My eyes shift to Gary. What a fucking stud. Bigger than all of us, his body is also covered in fur but a lighter, almost reddish blonde color. Thick on his chest, the tight curls completely cover his stomach down to his pubes. Thick arms and legs coated also with hair. As he walks to the pool, I can see his ass is also lightly coated. The sun shines on his golden fur and almost makes him glow. Damn, I think. Mark is a very lucky guy.

Here I come!

Jeff is already naked and in the pool, as Mark and Gary walk to the edge. He looks up and splashes both of them before they jump in. I’m the only one with clothes on and still dry. But now I got a problem. My cock has swollen to full erection after seeing the three naked studs in the pool. I hesitate and then think, oh well, here goes nothing, and untie the strings in my suit and slowly push them down. My cock stands up as soon as it was freed. It stood at 12 o’clock, thick and throbbing against my belly. All three of them were watching, smiling and applauding my boner. I jumped in the water and swam over to Jeff. As I got close, I could see his cock, underwater, was hard too. I swam behind him and put my arms around him. I looked over at Mark and Gary and saw that they had their arms over each other’s shoulders, too. 

We swam over to them and saw they also had raging boners. I could see now we all had almost identical cocks. All between 6-7”, all cut with fat heads sitting on top of thick shafts. I reached for Mark’s cock, grasping his hard shaft. Jeff did the same with Gary. I felt two hands on mine as Mark explored my dick and balls. 

“Get on the floats guys and relax,” I say. I pushed the floats over and watched as Mark jumped  on, his naked, wet body stretched out. I swam to the side of Mark’s float, which was about waist level, bent over and took his hard cock in my mouth. I knew he was a grower, I thought. Mark’s thick dick slid down my throat, the fat head tickling the back of my throat. I gag some but not too much. No way I’m spitting his dick out. I pulled lightly on his balls making his cock even harder. I hold his cock tightly as I slide his dick in and out of my mouth, my tongue tickling the underside. I want this stud’s load so badly. I know it’s going to be a huge load because his balls are so big and plump. I pick up speed and can tell by his breathing he’s getting close already. Man, I must be good! 

I hear Jeff is doing the same thing to Gary’s cock. I look over and see an almost mirror image of what I’m doing. Gary is holding Jeff’s head and pumping his dick in and out of his mouth, faster and faster. I do the same. At almost the same time, both studs let of a loud moan and begin dumping their hot cum into our mouths. Spurt after spurt of Mark’s cum fills my mouth, sweet and thick, and I  swallow his entire load of jizz. I look over at Jeff and Gary and see Jeff’s face is buried in Gary’s thick bush, his cock deep down his throat as Gary pumps his cum into him. Jeff can hardly breath as Gary holds his head firmly as he spurts his cream, rope after thick rope of hot cum, filling his mouth. 

“Fuck dudes, that was mind shattering!” Mark grunts.

“Fuck yeah it was! Let’s switch spots bros” Gary replies.

They slide off the floats and Jeff and I climb on. We position the floats side by side, touching. Mark swims next to mine and engulfs my cock. His mouth is hot and wet. His tongue swirls the entire shaft, now half way down his throat.

“FUCK, Mark, you're a talented cocksucker, “ I moan. Our eyes meet as my dick begins to fuck his mouth. My hips slowly begin to lift and pump my cock, in and out! His suction is driving me wild. I know my nut is about to bust. I pull out just enough so the fat glans is still in his mouth and his lips are grasping the shaft and shoot my first thick rope of juice on his tongue. I pull out and watch the second spurt onto his handsome face, a long white jet of cum. The next two ropes shoot into his open mouth. I see him gulp each wad as it enters his mouth. He takes my entire shaft down his throat and buries his mouth in my pubes. I can tell he’s loving the feel of my crotch as small hums and grunts come from his throat. As my cock slides out of his mouth, he squeezes my shaft with his hand and licks the last drops out of my balls.

Jeff is moaning loudly. He’s always made a lot of noise when he’s ready to cum. He also likes to tell the world!

“FUCK, GARY, I’M CUMMING!!!” he yells. Gary is holding his dick out and watches as Jeff’s cock explodes and hot jizz flies into the air. It’s like a fountain, cum erupting on Gary’s face and Jeff’s hairy chest and belly. I’ve never seen Jeff cum so much and I’m a little jealous.. I dunk under the rafts and come up next to Gary and start licking the wads of cum off his face. Then Mark joins me. We lick the cum into our mouths and then kiss, passing the cum back and forth. 

“Fuck bros, that was intense! Let’s dry off and get a brew!” I say. This is the start of a beautiful day. 

___________________

The heat of the day and the beer makes us all drowsy, so we stretch out on the large cushions and relax. Jeff has decided to snuggle up to Gary, resting his head on his furry chest. Mark is cuddling with me, with his head on my stomach. With one of his hands, he lightly plays with the curls around the base of my cock. I can feel his hot breath on my belly as he drifts off.
I wake awhile later, noticing the daylight has changed. I think there may be a storm coming. The other guys are still asleep. I look at the three naked men in front of me. Damn, such masculine beauty. Big beefy hairy chested muscled dudes, how fucking hot! I reach down to my dick and give it a couple strokes and let out a low moan. 

I’m looking at Mark’s beautiful face and watch as his eyes open slowly, sees me and smiles. I smile back and bend down to kiss his lips. The tip of my tongue traces the outline of his lips then inserts itself enough for him to suck my tongue. 

“Hey bro, I want to show you something. Come, follow me. We can leave the other sleeping beauties for a few minutes, “ I say. We carefully get up so not to wake the guys and I lead Mark inside the house.

I hold Mark’s hand and lead him naked down the darkening hallway and into a room at the end. I turn on a dim light to reveal a room with only a large raised platform with a mattress covered in black silk sheets and lots of pillows.

“This is our playroom, “ I tell Mark. “Lots of fun things happen here. Tell me Mark, will you turn over complete control to me, if I ask? Look at me. No words, just show me.”

Mark hesitated, then gave a short nod. 

“Okay. On your knees, hands behind your back. Clasp your wrists and close your eyes,” I order.

I walked over to Mark and moved behind him. I rested a hand on his head, then combed my fingers through his beautiful richly brown hair. I’d been wanting to do that for hours. Mark made a rumbling noise in his throat. He tipped his head back so it rested in my forearms and looked up, a look of excitement and maybe a little fear in his eyes.

I looked down and smiled. He’s ready, I thought.

I walked back in front and said “Come here.”

Mark’s eyes widened as his body responded to the command. He stood quickly. Then crossed to stand in front of me again. I reached up and placed a hand behind his neck and pulled him forward, my other hand wove through his hair. I leaned down and claimed his mouth, his lips relaxed and inviting. They opened quickly to allow my tongue to explore. 

Breaking the kiss, I looked in his awakening eyes and said “Fuck, I think I’m going to adore you.” I placed my arms around him and held him tightly through another blistering kiss.

“Fold your hands behind your head” I ordered. Mark obeyed and quivered as I circled his body to examine it closely. His dick was hard, the head glistened with precum and the hair around it seemed as silky as the hair on his head. His sack hung full and loose, one ball lower than the other. His chest, lightly hairy, swelled with deep breaths. His belly was also blessed with a beautiful, thick treasure trail down the middle, exploding into a thick bush of curls. 

The muscles of his back ripples down to meet the high curve of his ass. Below the pale firm globes were the legs of a runner. 

I stooped behind him and brushed my fingertips along the side of his right ass cheek, then repeated the move with his left. Mark shivered as I stroked his ass and gave him a swift spank. He gasped and I said “Beautiful! Bend forward slightly and spread your legs.” I grasped both cheeks and spread them apart. His pink hole, now visible, clenched and then relaxed, almost like a wink. I leaned in and pierced his hole with the tip of my firm tongue. Just a tiny bit entered but was enough for Mark to grunt loudly. I spread them farther apart and put my mouth directly on his tight hole. I could feel the heat and the smoothness inside him. I reached around and grabbed his cock as I licked and rimmed his stunning ass.

I stood and whispered in his ear, “Today, this is yours” as I moved my thick hard dick to his hand to hold. I reached down to grasp Mark’s cock and said “And this is mine!”

I whispered softly, “Suck my cock.”

Suck my cock!

Mark reached down with shaking hands, dropped to his knees again and took my cock into his mouth, sliding smoothly over his flattened tongue. He rested the head of my cock on it and began mouthing and licking the plum-sized head.

Mark tried to take more into his mouth but I held him back with his hair. I started shallow thrusts, pleasantly torturing both of us. Mark’s eyes glinted as he lightly grasped the head by closing his teeth wickedly behind the flared ridge. He didn’t scrape, but pressed just enough to make me freeze. He worked his clever tongue against the captured head, stroking the underside and teasing the slit until I cried out.
Mark loves licking balls!

I heard a small chuckle as Mark opened wide and tilted forward and I allowed my cock to slide completely down his throat. I felt Mark moan which sent a shiver up my spine. Spit leaked out of the corners of his mouth as he sucked harder and deeper.

“Fuck, Mark, let me in your throat,” I urged. “Swallow around the head of my dick.” I pushed forward but relented at the first sign of gagging. “Good man. Try again. You can do it.”

Mark renewed his efforts with determination, swallowing audibly as he tried to get my cock deeper. Drool dripped from the corners of his mouth as he manfully ate more and more of my dick.

Mark tugged and jerked his throbbing boner. “No. You cum when I say, not before! “ I barked. He moaned but released his rigid dick and grabbed handfuls of my ass to leverage himself further onto my erection. His red lips stretched around my wet and shiny cock as it slid in and out of his mouth.

Finally, Mark has all of my cock inside him, his nose buried in the curls around the base. I could feel his throat contract and massage my dick head until I knew I was probably going to cum. 
Lick my balls, Mark!

Reluctantly, I grabbed Mark by the ears and stilled his head. He protested with a groan but let me pull back and draw out of his mouth slowly, trails of split glistening in the low light of the room. My cock pulsed threateningly as I let it bob in the air before his slack mouth,

“Mark, make me cum, now!” I order. I watch as just the tip of his tongue licked beneath the  head. A loud grunting noise escaped my throat and my cock throbbed and cum exploded out the tip and onto his face. Mark’s lips quickly closed over the fat head, capturing the second spurt. More and more hot and sweet semen erupted as I feel my balls draining down his throat.

My knees were weak and I knelt in front of Mark. Our arms encircle each other in a tight embrace. I can feel his dick, hard as steel, rubbing in the hairs of my belly. 

“Okay, buddy. You did good. Now for another surprise! You will cum soon. I promise. And probably more than once. Ready?” I say.

“Come on, follow me again.” I order Mark. He follows me into a large bathroom and then to the tiled shower stall. It’s huge. Big enough for ten. We hear the water running and see Gary under the spray.

“Hey guys, having fun? How about a shower so we can clean up, “ Gary says. I kiss Mark’s lips lightly and then Gary’s hairy belly. I watch both naked asses in front of me and feel my cock stirring again. I can’t believe it. I just emptied my balls. 
Shower action!

Gary’s ass is lightly covered with peach fuzz like reddish blond fur. Mark’s ass is smooth, each cheek rising and falling as he walks. I want to bury my face between this mounds of ass flesh again. The water is warm and feels great, rinsing the sweat off our naked bodies. The three of us embrace, rubbing our bodies against each other. I grab the bottle of body wash and squeeze some in everyone’s hand. As we rub each other, the lather gets thicker. I reach down to lather Gary’s cock and balls. I’m amazed to feel he’s almost hard again. With my other hand I caress Mark’s dick and balls. His cock is as rigid as it can get. Gary reaches over and holds Mark’s face and kisses him passionately. I watch as their lips melt together and can almost feel their tongues swirling inside their mouths.

The water is washing away the suds from our bodies. I embrace my buddy and hug him  tightly. I can tell Gary is watching us as he plays with your silky hair. He moves behind me and embraces us both. I can feel his erection, completely stiff, sliding up and down my crack. Some soap suds remain there, making his dick more slippery. I’m lost in our kiss, so deep and passionate. I’m holding your face as I plunge my tongue deep in your mouth. 

All of a sudden I feel Gary’s cock head touch my soapy asshole and start to try and enter. I bend back a little to give him better access and try and relax my hole. His dick isn’t huge, thank god, maybe 6” but thick with a fat shaft and head. I feel the glans sink into my hole then stop. He whispers in my ear “Okay?” I tell him “I’m good” and he starts to push again. Slowly each inch  slides deeper inside me until I feel his hairy stomach resting on my ass cheeks. I can tell his cock is totally buried in me. 

My buddy has dropped to his knees in from of me again and now engulfs my cock with his hot, wet mouth, the mouth I have fucked and loved and cum inside so many times. I gasp as my dick slides completely down his throat. I love to see his face buried in my pubes. Gary is now withdrawing slowly, almost completely but then slams back deep. Again the same hip movement but this one faster and harder. “Fuck me Gary! Drill my hole!” I yell. I’m holding Mark’s head for support so I don’t fall over. Every time Gary thrusts into me, my cock is thrust down his throat. I can’t believe the feeling of a dick in my ass and my cock in this stud’s throat. 

Gary is riding my ass now, his hips fucking my hole deeply. With each thrust he rubs my prostrate and I know I’m gonna shoot, for the third time today, any second. I can feel my balls pulling up close and all of a sudden, I pump the first jet of cum out my cock and deep into his mouth. Mark has no warning, my heavy breathing drowned out by the shower. But instead of backing off he plunged my dick even deeper so the cum exploded directly down his throat. He holds onto my hips as spurt after spurt erupted. I could tell he was savoring every drop of juice because of the deep moans coming from his throat. I am amazed and delighted I am able to cum again so quickly.

My clenching asshole sends Gary over the edge too and he yells “Fuck I’m cumming!!! 

And I feel liquid fire filling the chambers of my ass. I can actually feel the squirting of jet after hot jet hitting my insides. Gary slid his arms around the front of me and is stroking the hair on my chest and stomach. I reach back and grab his fuzzy butt. Mark’s face is still buried in my bush, my softening cock still in his mouth as he strokes his throbbing cock one more time and cum starts shooting in the air. I can tell how intense your orgasm is by the grunts and humming in your chest and mouth. You open your mouth to release my dick and yell “FUCKKKKKKK!!!”

Mark sits down on the tiled floor and lean against the wall, completely spent. Gary slowly pulls his cock out of my ass, reluctantly. I feel the cum start to ooze out too. He fondles my hot hole with his fingers, playing with his cum dripping down my leg. I collapse beside Mark, my strong hairy arms embracing his trembling body and kiss him sweetly. Gary lowers his body and joins us in our embrace. I look in Mark’s eyes and can tell what he’s thinking. “What the fuck just happened?” is what he’s thinking for sure!

______________________


“Hey guys, where’s Jeff?” I ask.

“He was still asleep, last I saw,” Gary says.

We get out of the shower, dry each other off playfully, grabbing and groping each other. It’s amazing how relaxed we are together in such a short amount of time. 

My hand caresses Gary fuzzy butt, a few fingers digging deeper in his crack, feeling the heat between.

“Damn bro, your ass is so fucking hot, literally. The hair color and texture is amazing!” I say.
We walk back out to the patio and sure enough, there is Jeff sound asleep on his back. My man looks sexy as hell, one arm under his head and his legs spread wide. His cock is semi hard. Must be dreaming, hopefully about me. I bend over and slurp his dick into my mouth and suck, my tongue swirling around his shaft and glans. He’s instantly hard in my mouth. 
More four way action!

“Mmmm. Fuck, buddy, that feels so nice. Don’t stop,” he begs. But, I do, because I’m going to go make dinner. 

“I’m gonna get us something to eat, babe. Maybe these guys can amuse you. You two wanna stay for dinner?” I ask.

Mark and Gary look at each other, shrug and say “Sure, wives are away on a girls getaway this weekend. Sounds good, thanks.”

I figure we need some protein cause we’ve all cum at least twice already (except Jeff) so I decide on omelets, bacon, etc. All the fixings. 

In no time, I get everything ready and carry the food back to the banquette. The sight makes me grin ear to ear. Jeff is on his hands and knees, shoving his cock down Gary’s throat and Mark’s face is buried in his ass, no doubt plunging his tongue as deep as he can into Jeff’s hole. 

“Hey bros. Come up for air. Food’s here” I say and pass out the plates.

Everyone stretches out on their sides and starts to eat. We have formed a kind of a square, Jeff across from me and Mark facing Gary. The food is devoured in minutes. Compliments to the chef and the dishes are cleared away. 

I notice Jeff’s cock has stayed hard the entire time we ate. Of course, he’s been playing with  his erection, his left hand stroking his dick then cupping and fondling his low hung balls. 

“Nice boner, babe” I say and lick my lips. I look around and it seems everyone’s dick is stirring. I reach out and stroke Mark’s cock and lean over so I can lick his balls. I feel warm breathing on my cock and see Gary suck my now hard dick into his mouth. Jeff wastes no time  taking Gary’s massive thick cock in his mouth and Mark sucks Jeff’s throbbing (poor guy) dick down his throat. Fuck, we all now have a cock in our mouths and a mouth on a cock. We are truly connected. The slurping and grunting gets loud. We’re all pumping our hips, fucking each other’s mouths. 

Ejaculation is probably not gonna happen any time soon but the taste of cocks is still delicious. Jeff is the only one that needs to unload to catch up to us. 

“Jeff, get on your hands and knees and stick your ass in the air for us,” I order. He looks at me and grins. He knows what I got in mind. He follows my orders and reaches back with one hand and parts his cheeks. 

“Mark, I want to see you fuck him!” I grunt. I take Mark’s cock in my mouth to get it wet and make it as hard as possible. He moves behind Jeff, his fingers playing with his still wet hole and spits more saliva directly on Jeff’s pink hole, licking it from top to bottom. His cock glistens with spit as he places the tip against Jeff’s hole and pushes until the head slips inside. The fat head disappears and Mark stops. 

“Jeff, you good, bro?” Mark asks.

“Yeah, buddy! I’m so ready for you. Go ahead and fuck me hard !” Jeff moans.

I’ve laid on my back and scooted under Mark’s spread legs so I can watch his cock pummel Jeff’s tight hole. I can also lick his ball sack as it swings back and forth. Gary is kneeling in front of Jeff and has begun to fuck his mouth. 

I know how turned on Jeff is. This has always been a fantasy of his, to be fucked in both holes by two studs. He is the loudest of all of us, grunting and humming guttural moans deep in his chest. 

I scoot further and capture Jeff’s raging hard-on in my mouth and just suck. There’s enough movement from everyone else. His dick slides down my throat and I let it stay buried. I know he’s going to be the first to bust and I want to devour his sweet load.

This is a first for Jeff and me!

Mark is fucking as deeply as he can, each thrust long and hard, his speed increasing, his balls slapping Jeff’s ass. This could be the hottest thing I’ve ever witnessed, watching his rigid shaft sink into Jeff’s asshole over and over. My fingers are playing with Jeff’s nipples, just how he likes it, pinching and rubbing them. I want to lick them but I can’t move. I’m also impaled by a hard cock.

The groans and grunts and “fuck yeahs!” are getting loud. I worry about the neighbors but not too much. 

“Fuck, Fuck, I’m gonna cum!”Jeff shouts loudly. Luck me, I’m the recipient of his massive load as he pumps cum down my throat over and over. I can barely swallow each thick wad of cream, they’re cumming so fast. I gotta be careful I don’t drown in his cum, there’s so much. What a way to go! To my surprise, Mark slams his dick as deep inside Jeff as he can and announces “I’m shooting! I’m cumming, bro!” Each eruption is accompanied by a grunt. I count at least seven,  maybe more. Damn, I wish I could see his explosion but I know Jeff can certainly feel it. 

Gary stands, still stroking his huge hard dick and starts cumming too. He sprays hot juice all  over Jeff’s back and even lands a couple ropey wads on Mark’s face. I’ve never seen anyone shoot so much cum. 
I kneel next to Jeff and bend over and take Gary’s dick in my mouth so I can suck the last drops out of his softening cock. Jeff turns and does the same with Mark’s beautiful cock. 

All four of us collapse in a heap on the cushions to catch our breaths. Fuck, we aren’t spring chickens but we sure act like it. I’m most impressed with Gary and Mark. Three loads in maybe four hours. Damn, pretty awesome. 

Totally spent. I couldn’t be happier!

I look at everyone and see a contented smile covering the three scruffy faces beside me. I think we’re going to be friends for a long time. 

(A quick note to my readers: This is another fictional story. Jeff and I have often discussed what it would be like to have sex with another couple. We’ve decided it would probably be fun. So far, we haven’t met the “right” couple. And for the record, the only extramarital sex we’ve had so far, we’ve had together). 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog