The Beach 


Summer 2019

“Wake up, Jeff. Come on lover, wake up” I whispered in his ear. He rolled onto his side and opened his eyes. I love watching him wake up. I reached down and stroked his cheek.

“Hey, buddy. Sleep good?” he replied and a sweet smile filled his face. I bent down and gave him a peck on his lips.i

“Yes! But, we gotta get up if you want to head to the beach. You know how crowded it gets on a Sunday,” I said. 

I pulled the sheets back to try and make him get out of bed. And then, I realized my mistake. His cock was morning wood hard! Instantly, my naked dick responded and went from soft to hard in seconds. A big grin spread over his face as he reached up and grasped my boner. 

“I got a better idea. Why don’t you come back to bed?” he quipped.

“Oh fuck, Jeff, that feels so good! But, we gotta decide, bed or beach?” I retorted.

A little mouth action to start the day!

“Ok, ok. But I want a little taste first. You already got a drop of juice hanging off the tip. Let me lick it off! Bring it here,” and he stuck out his tongue. I slid my dick head on his warm wet tongue and squeezed out a few drops. His lips closed around the tip and sucked them in. Fuck, it felt so good.

“Ok, that’s gotta hold you till later!” I said, and pulled my cock away.

“Fuck, ok!!!” he cried and jumped out of bed and headed for the shower. I knew if I went in with him, we’d never make it to the beach.

“And don’t jack off!” I ordered and chuckled. He probably would and I felt like beating off too, my dick was still so hard. I pulled up my swim trunks and stuffed my boner inside. There was still too much prep to do for our adventure today.

The beach we were going to was a special place. A two hour drive north on the east coast of Florida, the beach had an expansive 15 miles of shoreline, with 30’ high sand dunes and jungles behind. A state park, it was completely untouched and unspoiled. If you walked a couple miles, the beach goers disappeared and the beach was deserted. Almost. The beach had a reputation for gay sex and nudity, especially up in the dunes. Jeff and I love sunbathing naked and we’d seen a few hot dudes there in the past. 

We gulped some breakfast and took off for the long drive. I drove and I thought Jeff would nap on the way. Well, he did but he used my lap as his pillow. I was just wearing my red Speedo and I could feel his hot breath through the nylon. Of course, my cock began to thicken and lengthen. My dick is average size, a little over 6” when hard and I was now uncomfortable, having my cock stuck inside such a tight confinement. I reached down, pulled out the waistband and let my boner stick out the top. Immediately, the head was engulfed by Jeff’s warm mouth and I could feel his suction begin as he slid up and down on my shaft. Only a couple inches was available but man, did he have fun with those inches.

“Why don’t you pull those down, John?” he begged.

“Fuck Jeff, we’re going 70 mph! How am I suppose to do that?” I asked.

“Just lift your butt up, babe, I’ll do the rest.”

I raised my ass and my suit was instantly down past my knees. I lifted my foot off the gas pedal and slid my foot out. My cock was throbbing and laying on my hairy stomach and my balls were loosely resting on the leather car seat. Jeff again swallowed my entire cock and began fondling my balls, pulling and tugging the sack.

My man is the best cocksucker in the world (behind me, of course). He can deep throat every time he goes down and can work his throat muscles like a small vice. His tongue is fleshy and long, warm and very wet. He knows my sensitive sweet spots and avidly sucks and licks them. He was so hungry for my dick this morning, he was like a wild man. I held the top of his head and forced my dick as deep as I could get it. I was afraid to cum while driving and fortunately, I saw a rest stop ahead in one mile. I told him to stop sucking until we’d stopped.

I pulled into the parking space, all alone in the rest area, and turned off the key. Jeff plunged my dick back down his throat and began sliding his mouth up and down my shaft. His fist grasped my rigid pole and stroked along with his sucking. I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I closed my eyes.

“Fuck Jeff, I’m gonna shoot!!! I’m gonna cum!!!” I yelled, and pushed his head down so my cock slid completely down his throat. I exploded my hot cum into him, wad after creamy wad, filling his hot mouth. Thank god we’d stopped because I almost blacked out from the pleasure. I could still feel his throat gulping around my fat cock head. Slowly, he raised his head, looked at me and licked his lips. Not a drop was wasted.

“Fucking hot, lover. Sweet as usual,” he said. “Ok, let’s go!”

“Shit, buddy, give me a second,” I cried. “And don’t you wanna cum too?”

“Nope. Later, for sure!” and winked at me.
_______________________
Love to be naked!

We pulled into the surprisingly empty parking lot around 9:00. We gathered all our backpacks and gear and headed to the beach to begin our hike. We figured we’d have to walk at least a mile, maybe more. The beach was not crowded at all. Maybe because it was still early. We passed families, with kids playing in the sand and some couples, all boy/girl combinations. The farther we got from the parking lot the fewer people we saw. After about a half mile, we began to see dudes laying naked in the dunes. Not many, only a couple and sorry, nothing interesting to us.

At a mile, the beach was totally deserted and we decided to set up camp. We had an umbrella and a couple beach chairs, towels, snacks and water. I don’t think I could have walked much further!  We’ve actually spent the night on this beach a couple of times, in the summer when it’s warm. The highest dune on this beach was behind us but also the easiest to climb. It was a great place to go to cool off because the breeze was amazing. The view wasn’t bad either.
Water is warm!

We stripped off our clothes and ran into the warm water. Jeff dove in and swam out, me right behind him. We stopped in waist high water and I took him in my arms. We hugged tightly, the  water lapping at our bare skin and the sun shining brightly. We looked into each other’s eyes and kissed, little pecks at first and then locking lips and tongues getting involved. We can kiss for hours, literally. I can never get enough of his delicious mouth. I began to feel little pecks on my body underwater. We looked down and small silver fish were nipping our bodies. It didn’t hurt and actually felt nice. There must have been dozens of them feeding (?) on us. We roared with laughter because of the tickling sensation. 

We moved to shallower water, just inches deep, and the fish swam away. We embraced, rubbing our thick hard-ons against each other. I dropped to my knees and began blowing the man I love in the bright sunshine. His cock tasted like salt water and honey. He grasped my head and began thrusting his dick in and out of my slippery mouth. 

I knew he had to be super horny, because of this morning and the car ride. He cock was rock hard as he fucked my mouth, hard and fast. I was going to let him decide if he wanted to cum. He could use my mouth for as long as he wanted. I will always suck him dry.

He was facing the beach and just as I thought I was about to get a delicious mouthful of cream, he stopped. WTF?

“Jeff, why did you stop?” I asked after his dick slipped out of my mouth.

“Um, we got an audience. Look!” and pointed. 

On top of the highest dune, we could see a lone figure standing next to a tree. From this distance, we couldn’t see much except he looked tanned and his body looked like it had some definition. He was obviously watching us, his hand groping his dick in his bathing suit.

“What do you say. Wanna go climb the dune?” Jeff asked.

“Ok, sure, if you do. Dude looks kinda hot, I think,” I replied.

“Let’s go find out. Let’s stay naked too” Jeff ordered.

He walked out of the water, me behind and he reached back and grasped my hard-on and tugged, signaling me to follow.

We climbed the dune easily and when we reached the top, there stood a good looking stud with a beautiful tan body, razor sharp nipples atop defined pecs and a flat hard stomach. He was wearing a bathing suit but had his hand inside, playing with his cock. As we watched, he began to lower his suit, revealing his hard cock and fat balls. Sweat was rolling down his sides from the Florida heat as he slowly stroked his beautiful dick.

He seemed to only want to jack off in front of us. Fine, I thought. I love a good show. So, I thought, I’ll put on a show for him, too. I dropped to my knees and took Jeff’s raging cock into my mouth again. This was such a turn on. Nobody had ever seen me blow a guy before. He was obviously excited by what I was doing because he came closer. Close enough so that I could reach over and fondle his balls. Jeff was fucking my mouth hard now, turned on by the scene also. I could tell by his balls, slowly pulling up close to his body, he was about to bust.

“”Fuckkkkkkk, I’m gonna cum!!,!” Jeff yelled and instantly filled my mouth with cum. Each time I swallowed another thick jet of ball juice erupted. At the same time, the dude grunted loudly and a thick rope of cum arched in the air and landed on my face. This dude shot wad after wad on me as I tried to keep up with swallowing the cum in my mouth. The dude dropped to his knees and began licking the dripping cum off my face, while I still sucked the last drops out of Jeff’s dick. 

The dude stood up and pulled on his bathing suit. He was really a handsome guy. Fuck, just my type. Beautiful light brown hair on his chest and a thick liner running down the middle of his stomach into a thick bush of curls. Looked really silky. 

“You guys are hot, bro!” he said. “My names Mark! Thanks, that was awesome.” He gave me a quick kiss and then kissed Jeff and disappeared into the jungle.

“Fuck John, wow, that was amazing!” Jeff cried. I took him in my arms and hugged him tightly.

“That’s a story worth writing about!” I said.

“Yeah, for sure! Damn, I love this beach. We gotta come back really soon!”

And we have! We love this spot. We’ve met some incredibly hot guys here and had some wild sexual encounters, on the beach and in the dunes. Even once in the ocean. Come back for more hot beach sex, coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog