THE HURRICANE










Summer 2019



The sky was darkening as we finished our storm preparations. The hurricane, named Jake of all things, was heading right for south Florida. Today was the last day to get anything done before the storm got closer. After dark, the winds would increase and it would no longer be safe to be outside. 

All the shutters were up and bolted tightly and anything loose was brought inside the house. The wind could easily turn the smallest object into a projectile. All patio furniture now filled the living room. All orchids and hanging plants filled the garage. It looked like a green house.

The storm was on a direct path to hit the coast, sometime around 9 or 10:00 PM tonight. We were worried and excited at the same time. This was going to be our first hurricane together. Talk about a stressful event. This would certainly be a test of our nerves. 

Ok, we checked our prep list one more time. Food, gas for the grill, water, batteries, generator, all check. All devices fully charged and gasoline in the cars. We took one more walk around the property to make sure we didn’t miss anything. 

The wind was picking up as we put the final shutter on the front door of the house, closed the garage door and we were done. Now, the waiting began. We were both soaked in sweat and decided to take a swim. I embraced Jeff tightly and could feel he was trembling a little.

“Hey buddy, it’s ok. We’re going to be fine. We’ve done all we can to prepare,” I said.

“Thanks. I know. It’s just this is my first hurricane and I’m just nervous!” he replied.

“We’re together. Let’s hope for the best. We’ve prepared for the worse,” I told him and smiled.

“You’re right. I’ll try not to be a wimp,” he said and smiled back.


Love his sweaty pits!

I kissed him and lifted his arms and pulled his T-shirt off. I couldn’t help myself and stuck my face into his sweaty armpits. Jeff’s manly scent drives me wild. I rubbed my nose through the wet curls, breathing in deeply. Then the other one, just as fragrant. Jeff was smiling broadly when I came up for air.
Intoxicating!

“You like that, huh?” he said. I replied by putting my sweat covered lips on his and kissed him again.

“ Hey, maybe my balls are even better. What do you think?” he asked and winked.

I got on my knees (thank god my knees are still in good shape. Being on my knees is one of my favorite positions! Ha!) and pulled his shorts down slowly. I loved exposing his thick curly bush, inch by inch. I kneaded his cock, already thick and hard, through the nylon shorts. My nose was now buried in his pubes, inhaling his smell. With one quick tug, I yanked his shorts down. His boner popped up and slapped me as it was freed. He laughed and swung his thick dick back and forth, repeatedly slapping my face.

“Careful buddy! That’s a lethal weapon!” I said, with a grin.

“No way! Just love taps!” he replied.

 His fat balls were hanging low, shiny with sweat. I reached up and cupped the sack in my palm. I leaned in and lightly licked off the salty drops of sweat. He was right. This scent was musky and animal like but faintly soapy too. If I could bottle his scent, I’d wear it all day and night. I sucked in one ball at a time then licked the entire sack, front and back. His cock was pointing up, throbbing with excitement. He is a copious producer of precum and I watched a drop ooze out his gaping slit and drool down his shaft. Of course, I licked it off before it fell to the ground. I was faintly aware of the sound of the wind as I began licking his fat dick.

“Hey John, um babe, maybe we should get in and out of the pool. It’s getting windy out!” Jeff said and looked at the darkening sky.

I raised my buried face from his crotch and shook my head. He was right. It was getting dark and really windy. I stood up, stripped, grabbed his hand and we jumped in the pool. The cool water was refreshing as we washed the sweat and sadly, the wonderful aromas off our tired bodies. 

Jeff swam over to me and hugged me tightly. Both our cocks were still stiff and we rubbed them together under the water. I held his face and kissed him deeply. It was almost surreal to be kissing so passionately while the wind was beginning to gust. 

“Come on, babe. Let’s go inside,” I said. I led him out of the pool and put a towel around his beefy shoulders.

“You know I love you, right. We’ll be fine, I promise.” I said and started drying his hair and face.

“Fuck, I love you more! I believe you, babe,” he replied. We hugged again and I felt his strong hands grip my ass, the tips of his fingers sliding almost inside my crack.

“Let’s go fix dinner while we can. You never know when or if the electricity will cut out.” I told him. “Come on”

Sucking face!

We walked from the patio to the kitchen, the chill of the a/c feeling wonderful on our bare skin. If the electricity went out, we would have to live with no a/c, sometimes for days. It’s not a pleasant experience. Hurricane season is during the summer and fall, when the hottest temperatures in Florida occurs. 

From now on, when preparing meals, the object is to only consume perishables. We can use the generator for the refrigerator, and we do, but it uses a lot of power. So, tonight we decided to make omelets with ham and cheese and a nice spinach salad on the side. 

Usually I do most of the cooking, only because I’m home more. I can plan, shop for and prepare meals easier than Jeff. He’s a good cook but mostly grilled food (which is fine with me!). He loves watching me cook, I don’t know why except, maybe because, I’m either naked with just a cock ring on or wearing a jock (BTW, we love jockstraps, but not as much as being naked! Ha!). He also likes to look over my shoulder, his naked body pressed against mine and his big arms caressing my chest and stomach (ok, I know, occasional hair in the food, get over it). 
Where’s the butter?

Tonight, he won’t leave me alone as I’m prepping the fillings for the omelets. He’s got his arms around me as usual, but his cock is pressed against my ass crack as he thrusts and slides it up and down.

“Babe, fuck, I’m gonna cut myself! “ I exclaimed softly.

“Mmmm, sorry, can’t help it, you feel so good,” he replied and reaches down and grasps my hard dick. Now I’m worried I’m either going to get burned or cut, neither good. 

“Ok stud. Come here,” I grunted, as I put down the knife and jumped on the kitchen island. The surface is cool quartz and it feels amazing on my ass. I lay back and lift my legs, exposing my hungry hole. I want him to fuck me so badly now. I can see the animal in his eyes and I know he’s going to fuck me raw.

“FUCK, there’s no lube!!!” he practically yells.

“Use the butter!” I tell me.

“Hmmm, never done that before. Why not?” he smiled and inserted a couple fingers into the butter pot and smeared it on my asshole. It felt amazing! And it was edible! 
Butter tastes delicious!

“Hey buddy, remember, you can eat this lube!” I told him and felt him push my legs higher against my chest and started to lick my manhole. He buried his face, as usual, in between my spread cheeks and rimmed my ass. I could feel my hole relaxing as I allowed his warm tongue access to the inside (another BTW, Jeff has the longest tongue I’ve ever seen and he can make it into a soft wet probing tool). This is probably what I love the most, the feel of my lover’s tongue buried in my hole. 

While he was eating my ass, he grabbed some more butter and spread it on his cock. I could hear the noises a lubed cock makes when it’s being stroked. Jeff was almost grunting as he slowly jacked himself.

“Jeff, you gotta fuck me now. Don’t cum babe. Stop stroking and put it inside me!” I begged.

Jeff lifted his face from my ass, butter smeared across his mouth and put the tip of his thick cock on my hole. As he held his shaft, he rubbed the shiny head against my hole, making me beg for more. I reached down and grabbed my cheeks and spread them as far apart as I could. 
Get it wet!

“Do it! Fuck me! NOW! PLEASE!” I cried.

His cock pushed against my sphincter and slid in easily. I could feel the fat head inside me as my hole closed around his shaft. He stopped and waited until he felt the grip on his dick lessen. That was the green light for him to push more inside me. Inch by inch his cock entered my ass, until I felt his balls against me and the curls of his pubes against my balls. This is also a favorite moment. When my lover is as deep inside me as possible. We are totally joined as one. 

As if on cue, he raised his hips, sliding his cock backwards and then thrusts forward again. In and out, slowly as first, picking up speed with each thrust. He becomes a pumping machine as my asshole gets ravaged by his hard cock. His balls, still loose, slap my ass each time he buries himself inside me.

“Fuck babe, you want me to cum? Huh? I’m ready. I wanna shoot inside you!” he grunts.

“Do it!!! Lemme feel your hot load shooting!!!” I reply deeply.

“FUCK, I’M GONNA CUM!!!” he yells.

I feel my ass being filled with hot liquid as the geysers of his jizz shoot repeatedly deep inside me. I can feel the force of each spurt as it squirts against my prostrate. The feeling is mind blowing. His cock is so deep inside me and I never want him to leave me,

I rapidly began to stroke my throbbing cock, the butter an amazing lubricant. Within seconds I was on the edge of shooting. I wanted to cum with his dick still hard and able to fuck me.

“Fuck buddy, I’m gonna shoot too. Fuck me hard!!!” I begged. He began to pump again as my rigid dick erupted with my first shot of jizz. It forcefully hit my face, covering my cheek and then the second spurt landed into my open mouth. My cock was like a fire hose as cum squirted out covering my face and chest.

The last drops oozed out the tip of my cock as Jeff collapsed on top of me. The warm cum on my body was now smeared on his hairy body. He smiled and tenderly licked a few drops of cum off my face then kissed my lips. The taste of my cum was wonderful as we shared part of my load.

“Fuck. That was awesome, babe! “ Jeff said sweetly. I could feel his dick softening as he began to withdraw from my hole. It actually made a plopping sound when he pulled out. 

“Buddy, you’re such a stud! But, my turn next!” I winked and smiled.

___________________

Dinner was a success, the omelets were perfect. We washed the dishes and put them out to dry and moved into the den to watch the storm update on TV news. Coverage was now 24 hours continuously. When the power goes out, we switch to battery operated radio (remember radio?) for updates.
What a man!

It was now almost 9:00 PM and the storm was almost upon us. There was some good news as the hurricanes track had shifted somewhat to the north. Even a slight shift makes all the difference with these storms. We crossed our fingers and toes. It’s difficult to pray for a storm to go someplace else because that could mean disaster for someone else. And probably even someone we knew. We wished it would turn and go out to sea. The hardest thing about a hurricane is the waiting. Sometimes days go by before any certainty of impending doom is coming. Storms change directions all the time, and at the last minute.

We were stretched out on the floor, still naked of course, with me behind my lover and holding him in my arms. We fell into a deep sleep. Between the storm prep and the intense fucking, we were exhausted.

A couple hours later, I awoke to total darkness but definitely not total silence. The electricity was out. Fuck, no a/c. Already, I could feel the temperature rising. I could hear the wind howling outside but couldn’t see anything through the glass French doors (impact resistant of course; our only window to the world). I didn’t want to wake Jeff so I remained still and focused on his deep breathing. To distract myself, I played with his nipples, light rubbing just the tips with my fingers. They became erect immediately, which made me smile. I sucked on my finger to get it wet and resumed teasing the now firm nipple. Jeff moaned in his sleep. I love arousing him when he’s sleeping. I can only imagine what dreams he may be having because of it. I only hope I’m in them.

_____________________

I was awakened by the sound of a scratching noise at the laundry room door. What the fuck? Then I hear a bark and know immediately it’s a dog. I rush to the door and open it at crack and see the dog, Maya, from next door standing there, shaking. I open the door and she flies into the house. I’m able to push the door closed, the wind pushing back. 

Maya is a Dalmatian mix and belongs to the next door neighbor. The guy is a policeman and recently divorced. He seems to always be working and we hardly ever see him. Jeff thinks he works night shifts. He’s in his mid-thirties, blond and seriously good looking. He has to work out all the time, his body is so cut and muscular. We have seen him working out in his garage, wearing only shorts. His beautiful body is covered with light colored hair, thickest in the middle, similar to Jeff. We’ve often wondered what his story was. 

I get a couple towels and start drying poor Maya. She’s soaking wet and shivering. All of a sudden, there’s a pounding on the door and someone yelling “Hello, hello, anyone there?” I get up and again open the door and there is my neighbor, Mike. 

“Come in, come in, quick!” I yell over the storm and open and shut the door behind him. 

“Fuck, nasty out! I’m so sorry to scare you like this but I saw Maya run over here! Thanks for letting her in buddy! Um, my name’s Mike.”

“No problem Mike. I’m John. My partners name is Jeff. He’s sleeping, believe it or not, in the next room. Man, your as wet as Maya. Here’s a couple towels. Dry yourself off!” I said.

Mike was wearing a white T-shirt, soaked and a pair of running shorts. He pulled the shirt over his head and towel dried his hair and face.

“Your partner? So, you guys are a couple? You’re gay?” he asked.

“Yeah, we’ve been together for 5 years. I’m retired from the Fire Rescue in Miami but Jeff still works. I know you’re a cop in Davie, right?” I asked.

“Right. That’s cool, dude. You guys don’t look gay. And if Jeff is as hot as you are, then you must turn a lot of eyes when you’re in public!” he said and smiled.

What the fuck, I’m thinking. Did he just say that? I get the feeling this dude is giving me the once over now and I’m starting to get a serious vibe from him. He’s still drying himself but I see a pronounced bulge forming in the front. Water droplets are still nestled in his furry chest. I can’t help it but I feel my cock start to swell and thicken, too. I can tell he notices because I’m only wearing a towel wrapped around my waist.

He looks in my eyes and smiles and then reaches over and loosens the towel around me so it drops to the floor. My dick spring up instantly, bobbing up and down, growing in size with every heartbeat.

“Fuck John, that is a really pretty dick, buddy,” he says and reaches and grasps my hard-on. I reach over to him and pull the elastic waist out and his cock, hard as steel, stands straight up. It’s fat and thick, around 6”, cut with a gaping slit. Already moisture is forming in the slit, creating a small puddle of juice.
Great kisser!

What is happening, I’m thinking. I’m almost light headed with desire. I tell myself to breathe but I can’t believe I’m standing in my laundry room exchanging strokes with my neighbor while a hurricane is raging out side.

Mike pulls his shorts off and stands there naked, hard and dripping, water and pre cum. He reaches and pulls me closer and our mouths meet and we kiss. His tongue pushes into my open mouth and my tongue fights back. 

“Hey, who’s fucking dog is this!!!” Jeff yells from the den.

“And who the fuck is this and why is he naked and why are you making out with him???” He demands as he comes in the room.

“Oh fuck, Jeff, this is Mike, our neighbor. His dog is in the living room. I let them both in! And I’m kissing him because....well, look at him!” I reply.

“Hey Jeff! And fuck, you are hot. Come join us,” as he reaches out his hand to welcome Jeff.

“Well fuck buddy, nice to meet you too. And awesome cock, brother!” Jeff smiles and walks over. He drops to his knees and looks up, winks and devours Mikes hard cock, letting it slide deep down his throat. Jeff loves deep throating dicks. He is so good at swallowing every inch, burying his nose in the curly pubes. Mike moans deeply and loudly, a mixture of “oh fuck” and “oh shit”. I put my hand behind Mike’s head and pull his panting mouth to mine. I suck his breath while Jeff sucks his cock. 

Jeff is so talented that it doesn’t take long for him to bring Mike to the brink of orgasm. Mike is fucking Jeff’s mouth as fast as he can, pummeling the wet cavity with increasing speed. The wet shaft is so hot to watch as it gets even more swollen. 

“I wanna see him cum, Jeff! Pull off when he first shoots!” I beg Jeff.

“FUCK, I’M GONNA SHOOT!” Mike yells and Jeff pulls his cock out of his mouth and the first spurt of hot cum is ejected and flies across the room. Then a second bigger and thicker spurt of semen follows the same path but further. I push Jeff’s head back onto the spurting dick so he can taste the remaining load. I want to taste it too. I watch Mike’s cock slide down Jeff’s throat again as he pumps his remaining load into his mouth.
So fucking hard!

Jeff stood and kissed me. I taste the sweet cum still inside Jeff’s mouth. My buddy has not swallowed the load yet and we exchange the fluids back and forth. We both kiss Mike’s panting but eager mouth.

“Fuck, incredible! How come we’ve never met?” Mike asked.

“I’m sure glad we finally did. And what a way to meet!” I laughingly reply.

“Hey, I just heard, the storm is moving away. It’s all good for us. We can relax. Let’s all go jump in our bed and get some rest.” Jeff said.

“Last one there has to take it up the ass!” I said. Nobody moved. This should be fun, I think.


Comments

  1. Damn, hot and with a plotwist. Until now Jack has always been the bottom, I'm looking forward to see him being the top hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We’re glad you liked it. Yeah, I do kinda like getting plowed. But Jeff does too, I just haven’t written about it yet. Really soon, you’ll see.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog