PROLOGUE

Who Are We?


Hi everyone. My name is John (sometimes known as Jake) and I’m a 55, middle aged kid. I’m 6’ and no inches, 185 lbs., a furry chest and stomach, curly dark pubes framing a cut 6 1/2” dick. My smooth, shaved balls would fill your cupped hand. My body still retains a youthful definition from my days spent at the gym and from using weights at the fire station. Yep, I’m a retired fire fighter. I spent almost 20 years of my life protecting and helping my fellow citizens. Most of the time, I loved it. Some times, no so much. But I made it through with just a few cuts and bruises. 

My partner for four years is Jeff, 52 and a firefighter still. He’s 6’ 2” and about 210 lbs. (he won’t tell me exactly). He is also slightly hairy, but not as much as me, and he has a beautiful treasure trail of light brown hair that descends to a thick nest of pubes. His dick, when hard, is almost 7”, thick and cut, with a large cock head. He is still a bit of a gym rat. Not much fat on his well defined body (yet).

As you may have been able to tell from our first story posted, we were both married when we met. We became friends instantly and this eventually led to us falling in love. Due to an unfortunate occurrence, our affair was discovered by my wife, who then shared that information with Jeff’s wife. The months that followed were extremely painful and difficult. I am pleased to say that today, almost 5 years later, we are all friends. Both our wives have remarried (to wonderful men, I might add) and Jeff and I have lived together for almost 4 years. 

The first months were a challenge. We were thrust into this situation (we were both kicked out of our houses) and everyday brought new experiences, some good, some bad. We decided to stay together, although the guilt almost destroyed our relationship. We found a small apartment and moved in together. All the things our wonderful wives did for us, we had to now do for ourselves. But we did. Since I retired a couple years ago, I’ve taken on more of the responsibilities of maintaining our home. Three years ago, we bought our first home together. A lovely house with a pool and large yard (I’ll post photos as the blog evolves).

Jeff works 3 or 4 days a week straight and then is off 3 or 4 days. He sleeps at the station for the entire shift. Which means, I’m alone for the days he works. But, I’m usually busy all the time. This blog is another way to fill my time until my buddy comes home. I also own a small landscaping business with my friend Carlos. And I do mean small. We take care of 3 properties and that’s enough for me. We usually can do all 3 in one day, once a week in the summer and a little longer in the winter. This is Florida and landscaping is year round.

Jeff and I have many activities we enjoy together. We love to fish (we have a small bass boat, see the first story), scuba dive, go hiking and camping, go to the beach and travel. We also love to just hang out around our home. We are very lucky to have such a beautiful place to call home. When we’re home, we usually are naked or almost naked. Hell, this is the tropics!

Ok men (and maybe women, who knows?), I wanted to let you know who is writing these stories. Oh, one other thing. We are both always horny. And I mean always! This blog is mostly about our sexual behavior with each other. Almost all the stories are true but I reserve the privilege of using my imagination sometimes. You’ll probably be able to guess which ones are fiction. If graphic sex offends you, you probably don’t want to be here. 

One other thing. The photos used are almost entirely from the internet and depict the action in the story. I try and pick the hottest photos I can find. Some of you may come back just for the photos! Ha! For now, even though we are out to our family and friends, we prefer not to publish our total identity. If any of the photos are yours and would like them removed, let me know.

I also want to send my most heartfelt thanks and appreciation to a special friend for his encouragement, support and mentoring. He is also a webmaster and beautiful writer by the name of Marcus and his blog is called Bros Gone Rogue.


It’s about two married men, Larry and Marcus, who have also discovered they’re in love and  can now barely keep their hands off each other. It’s a funny, suspenseful, heartfelt and very horny journal of how they manage to get together to play around. And these guys can fuck!

Like he told me, their blog is about a journey of discovery, where ours is a journey of experience. I like that! Please visit them and tell him i sent you. You won’t be disappointed!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I’ll respond as quickly as possible. Our email is johnandjeff2020@gmail.com . Put a blog referenced (John and Jeff) in the subject line please. I will do my best to update and add new stories as often as I can, so please come back often and tell your friends! Also, we have another blog on New Tumbl called My Adonis Blows. You need to join to see the x rated stuff but it’s free and well worth it.


Come visit. Hot photos and vids. If this blog doesn’t get you off, the one on New Tumbl will for sure! 👿


Comments

  1. Your blog sounds great, how do I get to read more about the two of you. You both like really great people. Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keith, thanks for the reply and comments, buddy. I like to think we are nice guys 🤗. I’m writing a few stories right now and I’ll be posting them really soon. I think you’ll like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad I found your blog. I've been reading Marc and Larry's story for a long time now, so I'm excited to add yours to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog