My Birthday Gift



Winter 2018


My birthday is towards the end of December, close to Christmas. I remember always being disappointed by the gifts I received as a child because of how close it was to the “big” holiday. Usually, it was clothing or some other practical choice, like shoes. As I grew older, I no longer noticed or cared. By then, I’d learned it’s better to give than receive.

But this birthday, I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was turning 55 and Jeff asked me a few weeks ago what I wanted for my birthday. 

“Tell me what you want, babe. Anything. If I can afford it, it’s yours!” he said.

“Anything? Hmm. Let me think for a minute,” I replied. No one had ever asked me this before. It came to me quickly.

“Remember a few months ago, we talked about massages and “happy endings? And how I’d never had one before?” I asked.

“Yeah, really?” Jeff replied.

“Yeah, really,” I said. 

“Hmm, babe. I don’t know. Maybe. You sure?” he asked again.

“Positive, but one catch. I want you in the room and watching.” I said impishly.

“Wow, I like that! I’ll start looking right away. I’ll find a few so you can pick the one you like,” Jeff said sweetly.

So, today was the day and the masseur I’d chosen was suppose to arrive any minute. I know Jeff had taken care of all the details but wouldn’t tell me anything. We set up the massage table (we give massages to each other all the time, with very happy endings, in case you were wondering) by the pool, in the shade of the lime tree. The blossoms filled the air with their sweet scent. Citrus blossoms are my favorite flower.
I’d taken a hot shower and scrubbed every part of my body clean. I wouldn’t let Jeff in the shower because I was afraid we’d end up with our own happy ending. But, I did let him dry me once I was finished. He even warmed the fluffy towel in the dryer before he began his task. It was my birthday after all. When he finished, I wrapped the towel around my waist and went outside and climbed on the table. I laid on my stomach and tried to relax by taking deep breaths. I nodded off into a light snooze.

The masseur I’d chosen was a guy in his 40’s, hard, lean and well defined body. His ad said 5’10”, 180 #, dark hair, cut short and blue eyes. His photo showed beautiful dark fur across his pecs and down his firm abs, thicker in the center. He was wearing a red Speedo bathing suit and the bulge in front revealed a nice penis outline. Yep, this is the one I wanted, I thought.

I was awakened by warm fingers, then hands, on my back. My head was turned to the side and as I opened my eyes. The masseur gave me a big smile and wink. Oh boy, he was wearing the same red Speedo as in his photo and nothing else. He moved to the table and poured warm oil in his hands and began the massage.
Strong hands


I felt my back muscles relax further under the strong hands massaging them. The muscles in my neck and shoulders, stiff just an hour ago, have eased and loosened. The oiled hands, scented like orange blossoms, repeated their kneading my muscles over and over. 

My eyes are still closed but I can picture the handsome stud I picked in my mind as the the hands move to my lower back. This is a problem area for me and Jeff knows how sore this can be. The masseur is delicate but firm, like he knows about this spot. The mild chronic pain usually associated with this spot disappears under his talented hands.

I feel the towel lifted off my ass and the cooler air circulate between my legs. The masseur is still at the head of the table, reaching down my back with each massage. I am aware that each time his hands slide down to the top of my butt, his cock is pressed against my head. As his hands reach as low as they can, he grinds his dick against my hair, very slowly. Each time he does this, his cock feels harder, bigger and, I think, wetter. I can’t resist the urge and open my eyes. His hard-on is just inches from my face.
How could I resist?

I turn my head and now his cock is sliding against my face. I lift my head a little, lick my parted lips and instantly feel a hard dick on my bottom lip. I open my mouth and the cock enters, sliding along my wet tongue. I close my lips around the fat head and swirl my tongue, probing the tiny slit and flaring ridge. The masseur pushes more and his shaft is devoured by my hungry hot mouth. His hands are no longer massaging my back but holding my head as he begins to slowly pump his cock in and out of my mouth. 

With a loud popping noise, he pulls his dick out of my mouth. I know I moaned with regret. His hands began massaging again but now they were on my ass. Each firm mound was held and caressed by each of his hands. He massaged each glut deeply, kneading the thick muscles. With both hands, he spread my cheeks widely apart, exposing my pink hole. I felt a drop and then another, of some form of liquid falling directly onto my sphincter. A finger began to spread the liquid (oil I think but maybe spit) around the outside of my hole, then probing gently inside. I raised my hips a little, mostly out of reflex, and his finger slid inside further. He slowly turned his embedded finger and slid it in and out. He pulled his finger out and replaced it with what had to be his tongue. Something warm and wet and soft began probing my anus, pushing in as deep as possible. I spread my legs as far as I could and was practically on my knees. He pulled my hips up higher with both hands and I felt his mouth against my ass, licking and sucking, his tongue darting into my hole. His stubble against my cheeks was slightly irritating. This was the same problem I had with Jeff but I remained silent. A strong fist grasped my rock hard cock and slowly began stroking.

“Okay, turn over, please,” the masseur said softly, his voice deep and sexy.

I flipped over onto my back, my cock pulsing and throbbing from the rimming of my ass. No one was touching my body but I felt like I could cum any second. 

“Breath, John, deep breathes. Control your energy,” the masseur whispered in my ear.
The happy ending is seconds away!

I did as I was told. My dick stopped throbbing up and down and I relaxed some. I reached to feel my cock but my hands were brushed away. The massage resumed, starting with my feet and legs this time. Each foot was massaged expertly and thoroughly and then my calves and thighs. The inside of my thighs are very sensitive and he lightly brushed his finger tips up and down. I squirmed some but still spread my legs apart further. 

Suddenly, I felt my ball sack being grasped by two hands. The heat had caused them to hang low. I groaned as I felt them both being sucked into his warm mouth. He pulled and licked the sack, making my cock bob up and down. (Jeff teases me about how I love having my nuts played with. He will catch me often with my hands down my shorts, holding my balls.) Each ball is lovingly being sucked until they’re both thoroughly wet.

The sack is pulled down roughly and my hard cock rises in the air and is engulfed in liquid warmth. The entire shaft is inside his mouth, my dick head pushing against throat muscle. This is what I’ve been waiting for, thinking about, for days. Immediately I begin thrusting my hips, in and out of his mouth. I’m so excited I know I won’t last long. I feel a tight hand encircle my shaft as it plunges repeatedly into his mouth. Two thrusts, three, four and I feel the sweet release and my hot thick load pours into his eager, sucking mouth. Jet after jet of cum erupts out the tip of my dick, buried deep down his throat. I slump back on the table, completely spent as the masseurs mouth continues to suck out the last drops of cum.
Here I cum!!!

“Fuck, man, that was awesome!!!” I exclaimed loudly. The masseur was kneeling between my spread legs, a drop of cum on his lower lip. His cock was still hard and he slowly began to stroke it. He moved up so he was almost sitting on my chest. He slid his ass back and forth on the hair of my chest and stomach as he jacked faster. With a loud grunt, his cum exploded into the air and landed on my face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, hoping to catch some of the thick juice. The last of his massive load landed in my mouth and I swallowed with pleasure.

“Turn around,” the masseur said loudly.

I did and there was Jeff, hotter than I could have dreamed, naked and legs spread wide, stroking his cock with one hand and pinching a nipple with his other. He smiled at me and yelled “FUCK YEAH! I’M GONNA CUM!!!” and shot a wad of cum so forceful it went over his head. Again and again spurts of juice landed on his hairy chest. All I could do was watch with amazement. Thick spurts of creamy ropes dripped off his thick fur. Watching Jeff’s face as he climaxed was a gift in itself.

“Fuck Jeff! Thanks babe,” I gasped. He just smiled and winked.

We all stood, all of us covered in cum. We hugged and then jumped in the pool but not before I was able to lick some of Jeff’s cum off my lovers face. This was the best birthday ever!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog