John, Jeff & Kevin Fuck



“You know I know Kevin, right? “ I asked.

” I don’t believe you!” Jeff replied.

“Fuck, buddy, why would I lie? I’ll prove it to you and call him, have him drop by” I said.

“John, I still don’t believe you,” Jeff said, as I picked up my phone and dialed.

I walked outside with the phone, because I had a great idea. When I came back, Jeff was in the pool on a float and sound asleep. He’d had a hard night at work and was exhausted. I’d massaged his aching legs and feet when he got home, until he fell asleep. I didn’t want to disturb him but I had such a surprise for him.

About an hour later, the doorbell rang and I ran to the front door. Jeff was still asleep and I didn’t want him awakened yet. I opened the door and my friend Kevin Shelby was standing there, wearing a pair of cut offs, tank top and sandals.

”Hey, bro, come on in. Long time, no see!” I said, slapping him on the shoulder.

”A couple years, probably. Nice place, John. Thanks for asking me over. Hot as hell today and a swim would be great!” he said and smiled.

I led him through the house and out the back door to the patio and pool. When he saw the pool and then saw Jeff floating in the pool, a bigger smile crossed his face.

”Bro, who is that?” he whispered. He could see Jeff sleeping, lying on his stomach, naked, his beautiful ass glowing in the sunlight. To me, this is one of the hottest views of Jeff there is. 
What an ass!

“That’s Jeff, my new partner and the man I love,” I told him.

“Fuck, John, he is so hot! That ass! Oops, sorry, that was rude!” He laughed.

”It’s cool. Today’s his birthday and he hates gifts, so I thought I’d surprise him. He’s a big fan of yours. I think he has every photo ever taken of you. He didn’t believe me when I told him I knew you. Come on, let me introduce you guys,” I said. 
Nice package Kevin!

Kevin smiled and began to strip. He kicked his shoes off and then pulled his shirt off. The reddish golden hair on his body glowed in the sunlight. The ripples of his abs and chiseled pecs and arms were lightly coated with fur, making it look like he glowed in the sun. I’d always thought Kevin was hot too. I knew Jeff had busted a few loads drooling over photos of his incredible body and face. As far as I knew, there were no nude photos of him anywhere on the internet. I had no idea what his junk looked like.

Next came the shorts. Underneath he was wearing a small beige Speedo. I told him, we prefer swimming naked and he was welcome to join us if he felt comfortable. He shrugged his shoulders, reached down and untied the suit and slid it down his hairy legs. When he stood back up, my breath was taken away. His cock was already half hard, standing out from thick curls of golden hair. His foreskin was pulled back revealing a fat shiny knob, slightly pinker than his shaft. Underneath were two fat heavy looking balls hanging in their smooth sack, one slightly lower than the other.

He walked to the edge of the pool and looked down at Jeff’s sleeping floating body beneath him. The sight of this naked god, with a boner no less, was incredible. I knew I had to wake him up. He had to see this. I walked down the steps into the water and swam to his float. I whispered in his ear, “Jeff, wake up, buddy.”

He moaned and opened his eyes a little and smiled. I bit his earlobe and lightly kissed his eyes. I loved kissing his eye lashes. My hand when up to caress his hair and the other went to his ass.

“Wake up, sleepy. I have a birthday surprise for you. I think you’re gonna like it, “ I whispered, “roll over onto your back”
Jeff in all his glory!

Mmm, ok, my cock’s hard and waiting for your sweet mouth,” Jeff moaned and rolled over. His cock was hard as steel, sticking up and throbbing.

“Holy crap!!!” Kevin said loudly at the same second  Jeff saw him, and said “Holy crap!!!” Kevin jumped into the pool and swam over to the float. Kevin’s cock was thick and hard now, maybe 7” of beautiful man meat.

”Jeff, this is Kevin. Kevin, meet my buddy, Jeff!” I said, with a shit eating grin.

Jeff looked at me, then at Kevin, then back at me. I’d never seen him speechless before and I started laughing. He slapped me lightly and I said, “Told you so!”

Jeff’s hands were covering his dick in embarrassment, so I reached up and moved his hand away. His beautiful cock was still hard, lying on his stomach. I reached up and grasped his shaft and  slowly stroked. Kevin, standing on the other side of the float, looked in my eyes, then Jeff’s eyes and asked “Okay if I touch too?” All Jeff could do was nod and Kevin reached up and fondled his balls, rolling them in his fingers. 

“Fuck, Jeff, your balls are incredible, so smooth,” Kevin groaned. Jeff laid his head back on the float as the two of us massaged and caresses his body. Kevin drew little circles on his stomach with his fingers, while I traced lines down his arms and inner thighs.

Kevin bent down and placed his soft full lips on Jeff’s, kissing him gently at first, then passionately, his tongue probing his mouth. At the same instant, I took Jeff’s hard cock into my mouth and swallowed the shaft. The fat head tickled the back of my throat and I heard him gasp and suck in Kevin’s breath. 

Kevin held Jeff’s face with both hands, kissing him over and over. Jeff’s body was quivering with excitement as two men ravaged his naked body. I held his balls, pulling them, caressing them, while his cock slid in and out of my mouth. I could tell Jeff was about to cum so I let his dick slide out. I didn’t want him to cum yet.

I moved up to Jeff’s nipples, now hard and pink, and sucked on the one closest to me, just barely sucking on the erect tip, then licking the whole nipple. I moved to his ear, my fingers still playing with one nipple while Kevin played with the other one. I nibbled on his lobe and whispered, “Let’s go to the bedroom”

Jeff sat up slowly on the float, a dazed look on his face. We slid him off and led him out of the pool, arms around each other’s waist. We towel dried each other then went inside. 
Kevin’s beautiful cock!
The a/c was cool on our skin as we entered the bedroom. I led Jeff to the bed and he laid down. Kevin and I took the same positions on the bed as we had in the pool. But first, I wanted to taste Kevin’s cock. I pushed him back so he was lying next to Jeff and I crawled between Kevin’s legs. I spread them wide with my knees and bent to lick his balls. They were lightly covered with golden hair. I began licking them and then sucked them into my mouth, one at a time. Jeff rolled on his side and ran his hands over Kevin’s hairy chest and stomach, then through the red bush around his dick. 

While I sucked on his balls, Jeff took Kevin’s cock in his hand and stroked it. The fat head was shiny and smooth and a drop of precum fell on his stomach. I watched as Jeff bent down and licked it off his belly hair then took Kevin’s cock into his hot mouth. 
Sucking Kevin’s cock!

Our faces were close together as we serviced this red-headed stud. Both our tongues licked his rigid shaft, working our way to the head. I got there first and swallowed his dick. Slowly Kevin’s hips began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. I knew then what I wanted. I wanted us to share his load! His thrusts became more forceful, grunts and gasps coming out of everyone. 

One final thrust with his hips and the first spurt of his hot cum exploded out the tip and into the air, landing on Jeff’s lips. The second jet erupted, then again and again, cum gushed out his throbbing dick. Both our faces were covered with white cream as his climax began to subside. His dick lay in a pool of cum on his belly. Jeff began licking it off and I began licking the cum off Jeff’s face. When we finished, I kissed Jeff’s lips and stroked your hair.

_______________

“Hey guys, how about a shower so we can clean up, “ I said. I kissed Jeff’s lips lightly and then Kevin’s hairy belly as we sat up and headed for the shower. I watched both naked asses in front of me and felt my cock stirring again. Kevin’s ass is lightly covered with peach fuzz like reddish blond fur. Jeff’s ass is smooth, each cheek rising and falling as he walks. I wanted to bury my face between his mounds of ass flesh. 

Jeff turned the water on and the three of us stepped in. The water was warm and felt great, rinsing the sweat off our naked bodies. The three of us embraced, rubbing our bodies against each other. I grabbed the bottle of body wash and squeezed some in everyone’s hand. As we rubbed each other, the lather got thicker. I reached down to lather Kevin cock and balls. I’m amazed to feel he’s almost hard again. With my other hand I caressed Jeff’s dick and balls. His cock is as rigid as it can get. I know my baby is having the best time. He is actually holding and stroking one of his idols. As if Kevin can read my mind, he reached over and held Jeff’s face and kissed him passionately. I watched as their lips melt together and can almost feel their tongues swirling inside their mouths.

The water washed away the suds from our bodies. I embraced my buddy and hug him tightly. I can tell Kevin is watching us as he plays with your hair. He moved behind me and embraced us both. I could feel his erection, completely stiff, sliding up and down my crack. Some soap suds remain there making his dick more slippery. I’m lost in our kiss, so deep and passionate. I held your face as I plunged my tongue deep in you mouth. 

All of a sudden I felt Kevin’s cock head touch my soapy asshole and start to try and enter. I bend back a little to give him better access and try and relax my hole. His dick isn’t huge, thank god, maybe 6” but thick with a fat shaft and head. I felt the glands sink into my asshole then stop. 

He whispers in my ear “Okay?”

I tell him, “I’m good,” and he starts to push again. Slowly each inch slid deeper inside me until I feel his hairy stomach resting on my ass cheeks. I can tell his cock is totally buried in me. 
My buddy dropped to his knees in from of me and engulfed my cock with his hot wet mouth, the mouth I have fucked and loved and cum inside so many times. I gasp as my dick slides completely down his throat. I love to see his face buried in my pubes. 

Kevin is now withdrawing slowly, almost completely but then slams back, deep. Again, the same hip movement but this one faster and harder. “Fuck me Kevin! Fuck my hole!” I yell. I hold Jeff’s head for support so I don’t fall over. Every time Kevin thrusts into me, my cock is thrust down your throat. I can’t believe the feeling of a dick in my ass and my cock in your throat. 

Kevin is riding my ass now, his hips fucking my hole deeply. With each thrust he rubs my prostrate  and I know I’m gonna shoot any second. I can feel my balls pulling up close and I pump the first jet of cum out my cock and deep into Jeff’s mouth. Jeff had no warning, my heavy breathing drowned out by the shower. But instead of backing off he plunged my dick even deeper, so the cum exploded directly down his throat. He held onto my hips as spurt after spurt erupted. I could tell he was savoring every drop of juice.

My clenching asshole sends Kevin over the edge too and he yells “Fuck, I’m cumming!!!

And I felt liquid fire filling the chambers of my ass. I actually felt the squirting of jet after hot jet hitting the inside of me. He slid his arms around the front of me and stroked the hair on my chest and stomach. Jeff’s face is still buried in my bush, my softening cock still in his mouth as he stroked his throbbing cock one more time and cum started shooting in the air. I can tell how intense his orgasm is by the grunts and humming in his chest and mouth. Jeff opens his mouth to release my dick and yells “FUCKKKKKKK!!!”

Jeff sits down on the tiled floor and leaned against the wall, completely spent. Kevin slowly pulls his cock out of my ass, reluctantly. I felt the cum start to ooze out too. He fondled my hot hole with his fingers, playing with his cum dripping down my leg. I collapsed beside Jeff, my strong hairy arms embracing his trembling body and kiss him sweetly. Kevin lowers his body and joins us in our embrace. I look in Jeff’s eyes and can tell what he’s thinking. 
Nice thick pubes!

“What the fuck just happened?” is what he’s thinking, for sure!

Ok guys, you know this is fantasy. I wrote this for Jeff  (who’s pounded out at least 3 gooey loads reading this) who has a huge man crush on Kevin. If he ever reads this and wants to come visit, email me!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Rev. Chet, I read and tried to correct the problem you were having on the BrosGoneRogue Blog. Please go back to your comments on Chapter One and see my work-around for you. It’s worked for others having the same problem. Hopefully, you’ll then see what John was saying about our journal blog.
      I hope this helps you,
      Marcus

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog