Jeff’s Birthday




September, 2019 

Today was Jeff’s 52nd birthday. All week I’d been trying to figure out what to do for his special day. Last year, I’d asked for and received, a “happy ending” massage. And it turned out to be one of the best gifts ever (see John’s Birthday). How was I going to top that?

All week I’d asked him, repeatedly, what he’d like for a gift. 
“Nothing. You’re all I want and need, buddy,” he replied. 

Sweet, as in, I want to hug you so badly, sweet, but not much help. I gave him a big smile, kissed him and said, “Thanks!” 

So, I’d bought a card and a yummy looking cake but still hadn’t figured out what the “big” gift would be. Then it came to me. If I was all he wanted and needed, then he was going to get me for his birthday present! And I aimed to deliver!

Jeff and I have been living together for four years now, intimate for five years. It had been a difficult road but we’d traveled it together and made it past the rough spots. Every day was a gift to us and we tried to enjoy every minute. He was the love of my life, so giving myself as a gift may sound dumb and hokey, but I was sure he would understand the significance. 

He wasn’t home yet. He was still at the station so I wasn’t able to give him a morning birthday kiss. But, he would be home by 6:00 PM. I’d already prepared dinner and just needed to put it in the oven. I’d made coq au vin, his favorite dish. Candle light and his favorite beer (sorry, we only drink beer) completed the meal.
Sweet kiss

I still had a couple hours before he arrived home. So, I was going to go get his birthday present ready. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my shorts. The full length mirror reflected my naked body. I’d spent a couple hours this morning at the gym and was not unpleased with what I saw. My 6’ frame was still in pretty decent shape for 56 years. My pecs still had definition, biceps still pumped. My stomach may have been past the six pack era but was still okay. Jeff enjoyed the extra padding, so what the hell. My thighs and legs were still muscular from bike riding and swimming all my life. I turned sideways and looked at my ass. No sagging and still firm and squeezable buns.  I can’t tell you how many squats I do at the gym to keep them firm and tight. My ass has always been one of my best features and it still was!

I ran my fingers through the curls on my chest, pinching each nipple until they were both erect, then lightly rubbed the hard tips. One hand slid down my stomach, tracing the thick trail of hair, down to my pubes. Jeff loves my thick bush. He loves to play with the silky curls and bury his nose in it when he sucks my cock. I keep it trimmed but not too short. 

My dick was beginning to harden from the nipple play. I gripped the thickening shaft and squeezed. The fat knob became instantly engorged and smooth. My other hand reached down and grasped both my balls. They still felt smooth from shaving them a couple days ago. Jeff loves to play with my  balls and the smoother, the better. I tugged on the low hanging sack, then rolled them in my cupped hands. My cock was fully hard and I slid my tight fist up and down, slowly. I closed my eyes and pictured the hot stud we’d watched jack off at the beach last week. Damn, I’d so wanted to suck his dick and swallow his thick load. I think he said his name was Mark (this encounter will be coming soon). Maybe next time! I continued edging my cock, completely lost in the feeling. I am a master at edging, so I knew when to stop. I wasn’t about to cum. This load was going to my lover. 

I opened my eyes and looked down at my raging hard-on. I scooped the drops of precum off the tip and stuck my fingers into my mouth. Ok, enough, shower time.

I jumped under the warm water and soaped my body. Both of us love the smell of a clean body. I suppose it borders on a fetish but body odors don’t do much for either of us (a sweaty body is awesome as long as it’s clean sweat). So, I washed every inch of my body and paid special attention to my asshole, inside and outside. I knew a tongue, fingers and a very hard cock would be playing with my love hole tonight. We’d both just had our annual HIV test (negative) so we weren’t using condoms, so I wanted it squeaky clean.  Without getting too graphic, we have a special hose attachment in the shower that allows total douching while in the shower. Remember guys, this is so important to do. Not doing it can completely ruin a fun night!

Ok, lecture over. I turned off the water and dried myself. Brushed my teeth and hair, shaved and I was ready. I decided to wear a cock ring tonight. I chose the black metal one because, obviously, it’s Jeff’s favorite. I slipped on ball through, then the other, then forced my still thick cock in. Man, it looked hot, if I say so myself. I also decided to only wear my black jock strap. Again, Jeff’s favorite and mine too. Easy access to everything, front and back. I loved the feeling of my ass being exposed and vulnerable.

I send Jeff a text, asking him to let me know when he was close to home so I could turn the oven on. I really wanted to be sure I was the first thing he saw when he walked in the door. He’d been at the station for three days now and he’d send me a message this morning telling me how horny he was. Good and hot damn!

A text came saying he was about a mile away. I was so excited I was actually shaking a little. Second thoughts started going through my head. Was this lame? Was he just going to laugh and think this was a joke? Well, fuck, I’d find out in a minute.
Surprise 

I heard his car (Subaru Outback, black of course) pull into the driveway and I  stood a few feet in front of the door. His keys unlocked the door and Jeff walked in. I stood there, almost naked, with my arms stretched open wide. He dropped his bag and with the biggest smile on his face, rushed over and into my open arms. 

“Surprise! Happy Birthday babe!” I said as sweetly as possible.

“Fuck, John, you look fucking amazing. What a surprise!” he cried.

We wrapped our arms around each other and hugged tightly as our mouth started a deep passionate kiss. Our hands roamed over each other’s bodies and I literally stripped his t-shirt off. He looked down and laughed.

“Thank goodness that wasn’t one of my favorites!” he said.

I dropped to my knees (yeah, I do that a lot, you’ll see, I’m a devoted cocksucker) and unbuttoned his pants. I quickly pulled down the zipper and his pants fell to the floor. Jeff hardly ever wears underwear and today was no exception. His cock was  swollen already, the beautiful hard shaft hitting me in the face. He wiggled his hips sideways and repeatedly slapped my face with his boner. 

“You want this cock, lover? Tell me you want it down your throat!” Jeff asked roughly.

“Fuck, yeah. Fuck my mouth! I want your cock so badly!!!” I cried out.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He slid the fat knob back and forth on my wet tongue. I captured the tip with my pouted lips as he thrust his shaft against my lips. 

“Open your mouth!” he demanded.

I obeyed. His cock slid along my tongue and down my throat. I closed my mouth around his throbbing meat and sucked. He began pumping his dick, in and out, harder and deeper, both hands holding my head tightly. 
Tastes so good

He slowed his thrusting and then pulled his cock out of my mouth. I knew he didn’t want to cum this quickly and I didn’t want him too either. He reached down and pulled me up so we could embrace again. My cock was throbbing and still confined in the pouch of my jock strap. He reached down and fondled the full pouch and then pulled it aside to let my erect cock free. I released a deep sigh of relief and Jeff laughed and then squeezed my rock hard dick. 


“ Come on, follow me, let’s go to the bedroom and get really comfortable. I want your ass for my birthday. I want to fuck you so much, John!” he grunted.

“Ok lover. I was hoping you’d say that. I want you to fuck me too!” I grunted back.

He grasped my cock and pulled me down the hallway into the dark bedroom. I’d already lit several candles and the lighting was very soft and romantic. He pulled me to the bed and ordered me to lie down on my stomach. 

“Raise your hips and ass! Keep your chest on the bed but your ass up and in the air. “ he demanded.

I did as he asked.

“Go ahead, Jeff. Fuck me, fuck my ass!” I begged.
Eat my ass!

I felt his hand caress my ass and then a wet finger start to probe my hole, then seconds later his wet tongue took over. My asshole was completely  devoured as he sucked and rimmed as deeply as possible. The tip of his tongue lapped the edges and then poked inside, injecting me with warm wetness. 

“Oh, fuck Jeff. Fuck yeah, buddy, fuck my hole!” I groaned loudly. 

Jeff spread my ass cheeks apart as far as possible and buried his face entirely in my crack. His rough hands held my hips as he plunged his tongue deep inside me. 

“Open up babe. I want you to relax. You ready? For my cock?” he asked and slapped my ass, hard!

“FUCK ME NOW! I WANT YOUR DICK INSIDE ME!” was all I could say.
I felt the tip of his dick rub against my wet hole. He guided it to the opening and made small circles around the ring, then aimed and pushed. I pushed back too, I wanted him inside so much. I wanted to feel his hard cock filling me.

The fat knob slipped inside and disappeared. He stopped to let me relax before pushing more inside. He began again and this time he didn’t stop until  he had the entire length of his rod deep in me. His swollen cock felt huge as I raised my ass higher with the hopes he could get even more inside.

“Fucking hot babe. You are so tight and warm. I just wanna stay buried inside you forever!” he whispered in my ear. His hairy hard body was now draped on top of me as he slowly pulled back. Not far, before he filled me up again. He kept up these small thrusts, out an inch then back in. It seemed deeper with each small thrust. 

“Ok, buddy, I’m gonna really fuck your sweet hole. Ready?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah, oh, FUCK ME!” I yelled over my shoulders.
Fuck me!

And did he ever. I felt his cock pull out completely and slam back inside, impaling me with his throbbing dick. He held both my hips tightly for balance and rammed my hole hard and fast. His balls were slapping my ass with each thrust. Faster and faster, his dick like a piston, driving deeper and deeper. 
His had reached under me and held my cock. With each thrust he began stroking my dripping cock. 

“You cum first! I want your load in me when I cum!” I pleaded.

In response, he thrust even faster. I  could feel his dick thicken even more and his balls weren’t slapping my ass anymore. I knew he was close to burying his birthday load of cum deep in me.

“Ok, John. Get ready. I’m gonna shoot! Fuckkkkkkk, I’m gonna CUM!” he yelled and slammed his dick as deep as he could.

I felt his cock begin pumping hot white cream inside as he released his load. The liquid filled my bowels, spurt after hot spurt, injected inside me.
His hand still gripped my shaft and a few strokes brought me over the edge. Ropes of cum exploded from my grasped cock as he stroked and squeezed me to an intense and mind blowing orgasm.

I collapsed on the bed, my warm cum now soaking into the sheets. Jeff’s weight pressed down on me as his still hard cock was buried in my hole. His warm breath was in my ear as he whispered, 

“Fucking best birthday present ever. Buddy, I love you so much!”

“Back at you! You’re my fucking stud!” I replied and grinned. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog